The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University’s School of Dental Medicine’s Healthy Smiles Sealant Program received a $50,000 grant from the Delta Dental Foundation that will allow dental students to provide dental exams to underserved children in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District.
School of Dental Medicinereceives grant to provide dental exams to underserved children
- CWRU and Cleveland Clinic break ground on Health Education Campus; to open summer 2019
- Reunite with classmates and meet new alumni
- Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel Foundation and the Mandel Supporting Foundations award $8 million to health education campus
- CWRU, NASA and fire departments team to protect firefighters
- School of Medicine’s Gary Landreth receives grant to continue working on Alzheimer’s research