The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University’s School of Dental Medicine’s Healthy Smiles Sealant Program received a $50,000 grant from the Delta Dental Foundation that will allow dental students to provide dental exams to underserved children in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District.
School of Dental Medicinereceives grant to provide dental exams to underserved children
- Dental students and professionals to provide free care to nearly 400 Cleveland children
- Get information about health sciences graduate programs at Jan. 29 fair
- CWRU researchers to make virtual energy audits a reality
- CWRU researchers laying groundwork for new type of pain relief
- School of Dental Medicine professor wins Fulbright to develop Cleft Lip and Palate Center in Greece