The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University’s School of Dental Medicine’s Healthy Smiles Sealant Program received a $50,000 grant from the Delta Dental Foundation that will allow dental students to provide dental exams to underserved children in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District.
School of Dental Medicinereceives grant to provide dental exams to underserved children
- Fourth-year student wins essay contest on diabetes, oral health
- CWRU receives $2.3 million federal grant to fund nutritious food access study in Cleveland, Columbus
- CWRU dental researcher contributes to sisters’ case study of rare genetic syndrome
- School of Dental Medicine to offer free exams, x-rays
- 5 questions with… professor of biomedical engineering Anant Madabhushi