The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University’s School of Dental Medicine’s Healthy Smiles Sealant Program received a $50,000 grant from the Delta Dental Foundation that will allow dental students to provide dental exams to underserved children in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District.
School of Dental Medicinereceives grant to provide dental exams to underserved children
- Survey finds anxiety is leading cause for moderate sedation in dental procedures
- Center for Global Health and Diseases Director James Kazura discusses spread of Ebola
- Psychology’s Lee Thompson examines recent findings on genes and academic achievement
- Juggling Club to hold third annual juggling festival
- Nursing school receives grant to study how cancer patients make end-of-life decisions