The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University’s School of Dental Medicine’s Healthy Smiles Sealant Program received a $50,000 grant from the Delta Dental Foundation that will allow dental students to provide dental exams to underserved children in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District.
School of Dental Medicinereceives grant to provide dental exams to underserved children
- Former Department of Endodontics Chair Jefferson Jones passes away
- NSF grant expands CWRU-directed program to promote gender equity in STEM faculty positions
- Students treat senior patients in van equipped as dentist’s office
- NIH grant creates pipeline for minority students to pursue PhDs in nursing at CWRU
- Researchers win V Foundation grant to study gene mutations in African-American patients