The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University’s School of Dental Medicine’s Healthy Smiles Sealant Program received a $50,000 grant from the Delta Dental Foundation that will allow dental students to provide dental exams to underserved children in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District.
School of Dental Medicinereceives grant to provide dental exams to underserved children
- Alana Foundation to fund CWRU-MIT research in identifying drugs to treat Down syndrome
- CWRU’s oral pain specialists among small group treating complex health issues, according to new survey
- Yale scholar to present lecture April 20 on portrayal of Islam in U.S. media
- Rett Syndrome Research Trust awards CWRU, Cleveland Clinic $1.3 million for clinical trial
- Medicine’s Stanton Gerson discusses the role of viruses in development of cancer treatment