The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University’s School of Dental Medicine’s Healthy Smiles Sealant Program received a $50,000 grant from the Delta Dental Foundation that will allow dental students to provide dental exams to underserved children in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District.
School of Dental Medicinereceives grant to provide dental exams to underserved children
- Students create snowplow, will compete against other teams in Minnesota
- Political Science’s Kathryn C. Lavelle discusses the 2015 State of the Union address
- Art History’s Henry Adams discusses recently rediscovered Native American drawings
- Medicine’s Neal Meropol and Smitha Krishnamurthi featured in video tool for cancer patients
- Law’s Jonathan Entin writes about the town of Quincy’s connection to the Voting Rights Act