The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University’s School of Dental Medicine’s Healthy Smiles Sealant Program received a $50,000 grant from the Delta Dental Foundation that will allow dental students to provide dental exams to underserved children in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District.
School of Dental Medicinereceives grant to provide dental exams to underserved children
- 5 questions with… new School of Dental Medicine dean, alumnus Kenneth Chance
- Researchers awarded Phase II Coulter Grant on brain tumor project
- Researchers to test body’s natural antibiotic as possible tool for detecting oral cancers
- Periodontics professor’s research paper on mobile bacteria tops reading for dentists
- CWRU engineer to grow replacement tissue for torn rotator cuffs