The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University’s School of Dental Medicine’s Healthy Smiles Sealant Program received a $50,000 grant from the Delta Dental Foundation that will allow dental students to provide dental exams to underserved children in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District.
School of Dental Medicinereceives grant to provide dental exams to underserved children
- First commercially available 100-gigabit fiber network to run from downtown to University Circle
- Medicine’s Brian Grimberg named to list of leading global thinkers
- Law’s Michael Benza discusses indicted lawmaker’s trial
- Dittrick Medical History Center’s Brandy Schillace discusses the history of the speculum
- Law’s Craig Nard and Ted Theofrastous discussed the law school’s IP Venture Clinic