The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University’s School of Dental Medicine’s Healthy Smiles Sealant Program received a $50,000 grant from the Delta Dental Foundation that will allow dental students to provide dental exams to underserved children in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District.
School of Dental Medicinereceives grant to provide dental exams to underserved children
- Dental school strikes agreement to train faculty of Saudi Arabian university
- Eight CWRU faculty honored as Cleveland’s “Health Care Heroes”
- Dental school strikes agreement to help Egyptian university improve its curriculum
- Nurse scientists win grant to study how videoconferencing helps family members provide long-distance care
- Through artworks hidden in plain sight, a new look at French slavery (and enslavement)