The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University’s School of Dental Medicine’s Healthy Smiles Sealant Program received a $50,000 grant from the Delta Dental Foundation that will allow dental students to provide dental exams to underserved children in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District.
School of Dental Medicinereceives grant to provide dental exams to underserved children
- Treating gum disease reduces prostate symptoms, CWRU researchers find
- NIH grant supports training for doctoral, postdoctoral researchers that could lead to better ways to manage multiple chronic illnesses
- Education level, dental habits of low-income parents linked to their children’s oral health
- Biomedical engineering’s Anant Madabhushi receives grant to develop methods to predict precursor of breast cancer
- Case Western Reserve graduate takes unlikely path to dental school doctorate