The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University’s School of Dental Medicine’s Healthy Smiles Sealant Program received a $50,000 grant from the Delta Dental Foundation that will allow dental students to provide dental exams to underserved children in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District.
School of Dental Medicinereceives grant to provide dental exams to underserved children
- Psychology’s Jane Timmons-Mitchell blogs about accuracy of film “Inside Out”
- CWRU’s think[ box ] receives $2 million from various philanthropic organizations
- Law’s Jonathan Adler weighs in on impending Supreme Court ruling on Affordable Care Act case
- Biology’s Jessica Fox discusses study on hawkmoths and their ability to slow down their brains
- History’s John Grabowski discusses history, evolution of Cuyahoga River