The Plain Dealer: Case Western Reserve University’s School of Dental Medicine’s Healthy Smiles Sealant Program received a $50,000 grant from the Delta Dental Foundation that will allow dental students to provide dental exams to underserved children in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District.
School of Dental Medicinereceives grant to provide dental exams to underserved children
- CWRU wins grant to improve lifetime performance of ceramic fuel cells
- Study by music’s Lisa Huisman Koops reports effects of high school music involvement
- School of Law’s Carmen Naso discusses limitations on punishment for fake ice bucket challenge
- University Counseling Services receives APA Grant for internships
- Biomedical Engineering’s Anant Madabhushi awarded NIH grant for digital pathology research