Cleveland.com: Neal Meropol, chief of the division of hematology/oncology at the School of Medicine and University Hospitals Case Medical Center, discusses funding for clinical trials. Under the Affordable Care Act, insurance companies will be required to pay treatment costs associated with clinical trials. “It’s making a statement that clinical research should be viewed as high-quality treatment,” said Meropol.
School of Medicine’s Neal Meropol discusses clinical trial funding
- Lawyers from major local institutions to talk at pre-law event Feb. 12
- It’s not too late to have your senior yearbook portrait taken; sign up now
- Faculty: Nominations for Glennan Fellowships open through Feb. 29
- Implicit bias lunch series to address socio-economic status Feb. 24
- Hear about the energy industry at Feb. 16 talk with Dominion Energy Solutions executive