Cleveland.com: Neal Meropol, chief of the division of hematology/oncology at the School of Medicine and University Hospitals Case Medical Center, discusses funding for clinical trials. Under the Affordable Care Act, insurance companies will be required to pay treatment costs associated with clinical trials. “It’s making a statement that clinical research should be viewed as high-quality treatment,” said Meropol.
School of Medicine’s Neal Meropol discusses clinical trial funding
- Professor to present on AIDS vaccine potential at next Public Affairs Discussion group
- Common spice could help extend lives of mesothelioma patients
- Center for Women to host inaugural Halloween party, ”empowered women” costume contest Oct. 31
- Faculty member to share sabbatical research on mixed-income neighborhoods in Ghana Oct. 30
- Social Justice Institute to host Fall 2014 Student and Youth Leadership Conference; register now