Cleveland.com: Neal Meropol, chief of the division of hematology/oncology at the School of Medicine and University Hospitals Case Medical Center, discusses funding for clinical trials. Under the Affordable Care Act, insurance companies will be required to pay treatment costs associated with clinical trials. “It’s making a statement that clinical research should be viewed as high-quality treatment,” said Meropol.
School of Medicine’s Neal Meropol discusses clinical trial funding
- Professor Emeritus of Psychology Donald K. Freedheim discusses changes in households once children leave for college
- Weatherhead School’s Ted Evans gives advice for financially preparing for MBA programs
- Two students selected as Fulbright Scholars for 2015-16
- Learn more about conducting official business for CWRU internationally at May 27 session
- Ohio Department of Health director to give lecture May 29 on future of public health in health care