Cleveland.com: Neal Meropol, chief of the division of hematology/oncology at the School of Medicine and University Hospitals Case Medical Center, discusses funding for clinical trials. Under the Affordable Care Act, insurance companies will be required to pay treatment costs associated with clinical trials. “It’s making a statement that clinical research should be viewed as high-quality treatment,” said Meropol.
School of Medicine’s Neal Meropol discusses clinical trial funding
- Greek chapters, leaders honored at Panhellenic and Interfraternity Councils’ awards ceremony
- Inaugural International Achievement dinner celebrates faculty, students and staff
- English lecturer Brad Ricca’s poem wins Baker-Nord poetry contest
- Winners of first-ever HackCWRU announced
- Music’s Daniel Goldmark talks about the Cleveland Orchestra’s live accompaniment to ‘Psycho’