Cleveland.com: Neal Meropol, chief of the division of hematology/oncology at the School of Medicine and University Hospitals Case Medical Center, discusses funding for clinical trials. Under the Affordable Care Act, insurance companies will be required to pay treatment costs associated with clinical trials. “It’s making a statement that clinical research should be viewed as high-quality treatment,” said Meropol.
School of Medicine’s Neal Meropol discusses clinical trial funding
- CWRU receives grant to establish center aimed at creating cartilage to replace prostheses
- Creative New Media Officer Jared Bendis talks about judge’s ruling on the “Way Back Machine”
- Dermatology’s Elma Baron talks about of allowing children to use shellac nail polish
- CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art announce innovative landscape project
- CWRU receives grant to support study abroad scholarships for underrepresented minority students; applications due Sept. 30