Cleveland.com: Neal Meropol, chief of the division of hematology/oncology at the School of Medicine and University Hospitals Case Medical Center, discusses funding for clinical trials. Under the Affordable Care Act, insurance companies will be required to pay treatment costs associated with clinical trials. “It’s making a statement that clinical research should be viewed as high-quality treatment,” said Meropol.
School of Medicine’s Neal Meropol discusses clinical trial funding
- Political Science Chair Karen Beckwith provides academic insight before first GOP Presidential Primary Debate in Cleveland
- Medicine’s Jeff Coller discusses University of Maryland study on arrest in mRNA sequence
- Mandel School’s Meeyoung O. Min leads study on how a baby’s first stool can predict future cognitive problems
- Faculty-student team participating in summer cohort of research commercialization program
- An alert for parents: CWRU nursing school researcher raises awareness of flame-retardant dangers in household products