Cleveland.com: Neal Meropol, chief of the division of hematology/oncology at the School of Medicine and University Hospitals Case Medical Center, discusses funding for clinical trials. Under the Affordable Care Act, insurance companies will be required to pay treatment costs associated with clinical trials. “It’s making a statement that clinical research should be viewed as high-quality treatment,” said Meropol.
School of Medicine’s Neal Meropol discusses clinical trial funding
- Saturday of Service scheduled for April 11; sign up to participate
- Attend “Hope for Honduras” benefit dinner on April 2
- Case Cycling ranked fifth overall, second in Division II after season opener
- Learn more about leadership on campus at Rising Leaders Symposium today
- Tuition rates, fees for fall 2015/spring 2016 available online