Cleveland.com: Neal Meropol, chief of the division of hematology/oncology at the School of Medicine and University Hospitals Case Medical Center, discusses funding for clinical trials. Under the Affordable Care Act, insurance companies will be required to pay treatment costs associated with clinical trials. “It’s making a statement that clinical research should be viewed as high-quality treatment,” said Meropol.
School of Medicine’s Neal Meropol discusses clinical trial funding
- Reproductive Biology’s Sheryl Kingsberg describes how different women experience menopause
- Inamori International Center for Ethics and Excellence announces Martha Nussbaum as 2015 Inamori Ethics Prize winner
- Law’s Cassandra Burke Robertston discusses trend of law firm mergers
- think[box] manager Ian Charnas discussed future of innovation space
- Celebrate 105th annual Hudson Relays on April 25