Cleveland.com: Neal Meropol, chief of the division of hematology/oncology at the School of Medicine and University Hospitals Case Medical Center, discusses funding for clinical trials. Under the Affordable Care Act, insurance companies will be required to pay treatment costs associated with clinical trials. “It’s making a statement that clinical research should be viewed as high-quality treatment,” said Meropol.
School of Medicine’s Neal Meropol discusses clinical trial funding
- Baker-Nord Center Director Peter Knox weighs in on importance of viewing war through humanistic lens
- MythBusters’ Adam Savage visits Sears think[box], meets with student inventor
- University community members honored for contributions to diversity, inclusion
- Engineering’s Alp Sehirlioglu recognized by alma mater with young alumnus award
- CWRU announces appointment of three executives to Board of Trustees