Cleveland.com: Neal Meropol, chief of the division of hematology/oncology at the School of Medicine and University Hospitals Case Medical Center, discusses funding for clinical trials. Under the Affordable Care Act, insurance companies will be required to pay treatment costs associated with clinical trials. “It’s making a statement that clinical research should be viewed as high-quality treatment,” said Meropol.
School of Medicine’s Neal Meropol discusses clinical trial funding
- School of Nursing turns to alums as patient actors in novel training approach
- Laudan Properties achieves top rank in 2013 Weatherhead 100
- Benefits staff available to answer questions on tax filings for married same-sex couples
- Attend the Global Leadership Exploration to learn inclusive, effective leadership techniques
- Sign up today to volunteer at the youth Engineering Challenges Carnival