Cleveland.com: Neal Meropol, chief of the division of hematology/oncology at the School of Medicine and University Hospitals Case Medical Center, discusses funding for clinical trials. Under the Affordable Care Act, insurance companies will be required to pay treatment costs associated with clinical trials. “It’s making a statement that clinical research should be viewed as high-quality treatment,” said Meropol.
School of Medicine’s Neal Meropol discusses clinical trial funding
- Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers answers questions about impact of Obamacare on amount of uninsured Americans
- Psychology’s Lisa Damour writes about false perception that girls are meaner than their male peers
- History professor’s Twitter account goes viral—again
- Give to “Shop with a Cop” fundraiser to help local families
- Learn how to help students navigate study abroad process at Dec. 3 Global Talk session