Cleveland.com: Neal Meropol, chief of the division of hematology/oncology at the School of Medicine and University Hospitals Case Medical Center, discusses funding for clinical trials. Under the Affordable Care Act, insurance companies will be required to pay treatment costs associated with clinical trials. “It’s making a statement that clinical research should be viewed as high-quality treatment,” said Meropol.
School of Medicine’s Neal Meropol discusses clinical trial funding
- School of Law hosts panel discussion on race, police use-of-force tactics
- Medicine’s Daniel Simon discusses significance of new heart technology
- Starting today, note second password field when using the VPN
- English’s T. Kenny Fountain to launch new book, ”Rhetoric in the Flesh,” at Jan. 29 event
- Examine how American Muslim book clubs are becoming feminist spaces at Jan. 28 discussion