Cleveland.com: Neal Meropol, chief of the division of hematology/oncology at the School of Medicine and University Hospitals Case Medical Center, discusses funding for clinical trials. Under the Affordable Care Act, insurance companies will be required to pay treatment costs associated with clinical trials. “It’s making a statement that clinical research should be viewed as high-quality treatment,” said Meropol.
School of Medicine’s Neal Meropol discusses clinical trial funding
- Cities rely on anchor districts such as CWRU’s thriving neighborhood, University Circle
- Mandel School’s Megan Holmes talks about recent research on parental violence
- VP of Academic Affairs Lynn Singer discusses CWRU student scholarships provided by Chinese government
- Creative new media officer Jared Bendis talks popular apps of 2014
- Music’s Lisa Koops named to journal’s editorial board