PolitiFact: With conflicting reports out about the rate of business startups, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, helped explain how the studies could be so at odds. The numbers look contradictory, but they measure different things—“it’s like measuring water in a bathtub,” he said.
Scott Shane discusses rate of new business startups
- Weatherhead School’s Diane Bergeron weighs in on wage gap between men and women
- Psychological sciences’ Amy Przeworski explains importance of leaving one’s baby from time to time
- Psoriasis researcher Nicole Ward marks multiple firsts in her latest presentation
- CWRU launches RNC-related website; translators and faculty experts needed
- International graduate students: Register for seminar to build conversation skills