PolitiFact: With conflicting reports out about the rate of business startups, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, helped explain how the studies could be so at odds. The numbers look contradictory, but they measure different things—“it’s like measuring water in a bathtub,” he said.
Scott Shane discusses rate of new business startups
- 5 questions with… Student National Medical Association chair DaShawn Hickman
- Weatherhead School PhD candidate Timothy Summers explains hackers
- Endodontics’ Andre Mickel publishes new book, ”It’s PROOF TIME”
- CWRU active learning initiative featured by “EDUCAUSE Review”
- Instructor Valerie Haywood presents research on biology education