PolitiFact: With conflicting reports out about the rate of business startups, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, helped explain how the studies could be so at odds. The numbers look contradictory, but they measure different things—“it’s like measuring water in a bathtub,” he said.
Scott Shane discusses rate of new business startups
- Medicine’s Roy Buchinsky talks about health benefits of reaching 10,000 steps per day
- Weatherhead School’s Mark Sniderman discusses inflation trends
- 5 questions with…alumnus, think[box] manager Ian Charnas
- Professor Mark Singer elected to American Academy of Social Work and Social Welfare
- Biology’s Karen Abbott named Early Career Fellow of Ecological Society of America