PolitiFact: With conflicting reports out about the rate of business startups, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, helped explain how the studies could be so at odds. The numbers look contradictory, but they measure different things—“it’s like measuring water in a bathtub,” he said.
Scott Shane discusses rate of new business startups
- Get inspired by nature: Take “Autumn in the Country” classes at University Farm
- Next “Talking Foreign Policy” program with Law Dean Michael Scharf to focus on Iran nuclear accord
- Wear blue or gray tomorrow—and every Friday—to show CWRU pride
- What does it takes to launch a startup? Find out at Launch CWRU Weekend Sept. 4-6
- Dittrick Museum awarded grant for interactive exhibit highlighting evolution of medicine in America