PolitiFact: With conflicting reports out about the rate of business startups, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, helped explain how the studies could be so at odds. The numbers look contradictory, but they measure different things—“it’s like measuring water in a bathtub,” he said.
Scott Shane discusses rate of new business startups
- Staff: Provide additional feedback on campus climate during upcoming focus groups
- Drop pumpkins from Clarke Tower at annual Jack Bash
- Celebrate Halloween with Spoken English Language Partners Oct. 31
- Watch election results with political science department Nov. 4
- Donate to Staff Advisory Council winter clothing drive through Dec. 18