PolitiFact: With conflicting reports out about the rate of business startups, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, helped explain how the studies could be so at odds. The numbers look contradictory, but they measure different things—“it’s like measuring water in a bathtub,” he said.
Scott Shane discusses rate of new business startups
- English’s William Marling discusses television programs in foreign markets
- Student, alumni recognized for successful startups
- Interprofessional education gains support with $2.27 million commitment to scholarships
- Fall tuition bill available soon
- Register for interest session for L.E.A.D. Certificate Program for Supervisors