PolitiFact: With conflicting reports out about the rate of business startups, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, helped explain how the studies could be so at odds. The numbers look contradictory, but they measure different things—“it’s like measuring water in a bathtub,” he said.
Scott Shane discusses rate of new business startups
- Pediatrics’ Andrew Garner explains importance of protecting children from toxic stress
- Law’s Lewis Katz talks about why people arrested on low-level felonies should move through the system quicker
- Uncovering the true essence—and fake paintings—of Thomas Hart Benton
- School of Dental Medicine receives up to $4.6 million to reduce cavities in primary care settings
- Improve spoken English skills with SELP tutoring