PolitiFact: With conflicting reports out about the rate of business startups, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, helped explain how the studies could be so at odds. The numbers look contradictory, but they measure different things—“it’s like measuring water in a bathtub,” he said.
Scott Shane discusses rate of new business startups
- Show CWRU pride, win prizes at Student Leadership Journey Council’s Spirit Day
- What’s better—artificial, natural or no sugar at all? Find out at upcoming 121 Fitness event
- Six Sigma statistical program now available for free on Software Center
- Construction to start this spring on performing arts center project
- Art historian Henry Adams to appear at 2014 ARTExpo to lead tour, talk and sign new book