PolitiFact: With conflicting reports out about the rate of business startups, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, helped explain how the studies could be so at odds. The numbers look contradictory, but they measure different things—“it’s like measuring water in a bathtub,” he said.
Scott Shane discusses rate of new business startups
- Flora Stone Mather Center for Women to open nursing and lactation room
- think[box] manager Ian Charnas discusses highly anticipated expansion
- Faculty member’s new book “Rhetoric in the Flesh” studies education in anatomy lab
- Learn about research opportunities at next SOURCE seminar Sept. 26
- Saint-Gobain Student Design Competition info, speed-networking session Sept. 25