PolitiFact: With conflicting reports out about the rate of business startups, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, helped explain how the studies could be so at odds. The numbers look contradictory, but they measure different things—“it’s like measuring water in a bathtub,” he said.
Scott Shane discusses rate of new business startups
- Music’s Daniel Goldmark talks about the Cleveland Orchestra’s live accompaniment to ‘Psycho’
- Anthropology’s Cynthia Beall discusses history, experiences of Sherpas
- Last chance to tell us about your first year at CWRU
- Seniors: Last chance to tell us about your experiences at CWRU
- Biomedical Graduate Student Organization to host social, fundraiser April 25