PolitiFact: With conflicting reports out about the rate of business startups, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, helped explain how the studies could be so at odds. The numbers look contradictory, but they measure different things—“it’s like measuring water in a bathtub,” he said.
Scott Shane discusses rate of new business startups
- Office of Multicultural Affairs to host “Holiday Bash” tonight
- Medicine Professor Jonathan Stamler earns American Heart Association’s Distinguished Scientist Award
- Weatherhead School team takes top spot in case competition
- Organizational behavior PhD student brings home Best Student Paper prize
- Student presents research done at CWRU, wins top honors