PolitiFact: With conflicting reports out about the rate of business startups, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, helped explain how the studies could be so at odds. The numbers look contradictory, but they measure different things—“it’s like measuring water in a bathtub,” he said.
Scott Shane discusses rate of new business startups
- Free tickets available for Town Hall of Cleveland lecture by best-selling author, cultural historian
- Orthodontics Professor Bruce Latimer discusses implications of recently found prehistoric skull
- Medicine’s Jerry Silver discusses his team’s research on repairing spinal cord injuries
- Begun Center’s Joseph Galanek discusses police force and the mentally ill
- Work by Art’s Christopher Pekoc featured in two exhibitions