PolitiFact: Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, helped uncover the truth behind Mitt Romney’s claim that the number of new businesses that have started per year has dropped by 100,000 under President Obama. Shane provided a spreadsheet of Census Bureau data showing the number of new firms created annually from 2005 to 2009.
Scott Shane helps PolitiFact uncover truth behind Romney’s statement
- Center for Civic Engagement and Learning to host homelessness awareness event tonight
- Sign up for a free statistical consultation at Friday’s Research ShowCASE
- Blackstone Launchpad, Telos Alliance to host content marketing forum
- Researchers discover heart attack gene, MRP-14, triggers blood clot formation
- Register your kids for CWRU Spartan Sports Camp