PolitiFact: Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, helped uncover the truth behind Mitt Romney’s claim that the number of new businesses that have started per year has dropped by 100,000 under President Obama. Shane provided a spreadsheet of Census Bureau data showing the number of new firms created annually from 2005 to 2009.
Scott Shane helps PolitiFact uncover truth behind Romney’s statement
- Political science’s Justin Buchler discusses challenges for Republican Party uniting at RNC
- History’s John Grabowski reflects on his childhood in Cleveland’s Slavic Village
- Political science’s Kathryn Lavelle joins panel discussions on RNC, DNC
- Maintenance performed on Student Information System; clear cache if experiencing login difficulty
- Get information about the 2016-2017 Student Medical Plan