PolitiFact: Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, helped uncover the truth behind Mitt Romney’s claim that the number of new businesses that have started per year has dropped by 100,000 under President Obama. Shane provided a spreadsheet of Census Bureau data showing the number of new firms created annually from 2005 to 2009.
Scott Shane helps PolitiFact uncover truth behind Romney’s statement
- University Farm’s Ana Locci talks about the farm’s resources
- School of Medicine students visit local high schools to celebrate DNA Day
- Student tickets available for tonight’s Writers Center Stage Series event with Rick Bragg
- Find out at May 20 conference what career options a PhD could open up for you
- Learn about the 2016-2017 Staff Mentoring Circles Program at May 12 informational session