PolitiFact: Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, helped uncover the truth behind Mitt Romney’s claim that the number of new businesses that have started per year has dropped by 100,000 under President Obama. Shane provided a spreadsheet of Census Bureau data showing the number of new firms created annually from 2005 to 2009.
Scott Shane helps PolitiFact uncover truth behind Romney’s statement
- Weatherhead School’s Melvin Smith, Ellen Van Oosten, Richard Boyatzis to offer new MOOC
- Milton and Tamar Maltz Performing Arts Center at the Temple – Tifereth Israel to open in just over a month
- Weekly International Student Success Series events aim to help ease transition to life in the U.S. and at CWRU
- Faculty: Learn how to best use Google Apps at next UCITE session
- Kickstart your retirement plan at upcoming TIAA-CREF workshops; reserve your seat today