PolitiFact: Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, helped uncover the truth behind Mitt Romney’s claim that the number of new businesses that have started per year has dropped by 100,000 under President Obama. Shane provided a spreadsheet of Census Bureau data showing the number of new firms created annually from 2005 to 2009.
Scott Shane helps PolitiFact uncover truth behind Romney’s statement
- School of Law hosts panel discussion on race, police use-of-force tactics
- Medicine’s Daniel Simon discusses significance of new heart technology
- Starting today, note second password field when using the VPN
- English’s T. Kenny Fountain to launch new book, ”Rhetoric in the Flesh,” at Jan. 29 event
- Examine how American Muslim book clubs are becoming feminist spaces at Jan. 28 discussion