PolitiFact: Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, helped uncover the truth behind Mitt Romney’s claim that the number of new businesses that have started per year has dropped by 100,000 under President Obama. Shane provided a spreadsheet of Census Bureau data showing the number of new firms created annually from 2005 to 2009.
Scott Shane helps PolitiFact uncover truth behind Romney’s statement
- Medical school dean, department chair elected to Institute of Medicine
- Learn how to create an inclusive classroom at Thursday’s UCITE event
- Women faculty: Join colleagues for ”Speaking Up, Speaking Out” workshop
- Discuss Cleveland labor history at next Ethics Table brown bag lunch
- Medtronic leader to address innovation in health care during Ford Distinguished Lecture