PolitiFact: Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, helped uncover the truth behind Mitt Romney’s claim that the number of new businesses that have started per year has dropped by 100,000 under President Obama. Shane provided a spreadsheet of Census Bureau data showing the number of new firms created annually from 2005 to 2009.
Scott Shane helps PolitiFact uncover truth behind Romney’s statement
- 2015 Spartan Challenge entrepreneurship competition offers more than $20,000 in prizes
- School of Medicine Dean Davis, Assistant Professor Justin Lathia recognized at Ohio Cancer Research Associates event
- Engineering’s Timothy Peshek one of 10 in the world to receive funding through Google’s Little Box Challenge
- Engineering PhD student wins best student paper award at international event
- 5 questions with…swimmer, school record-holder Drew Hamilton