Small Business Trends: The income of the typical American household fell 6.4 percent since 2007, but the median income of a household headed by a self-employed person dropped 15.4 percent. Scott Shane, A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, takes a look at the data.
Scott Shane takes a look at median household income rates
- Psychology’s Julie Exline blogs about the importance of showing gratitude
- Medicine’s Pamela Davis sounds off on advantages of collaborating to launch the Institute of Computational Biology
- Church of the Covenant to hold array of events this Sunday
- Engineering’s Swarup Bhunia earns prestigious IBM Faculty Award
- High school players invited to join softball coaching staff for prospect, skills clinics