Small Business Trends: The income of the typical American household fell 6.4 percent since 2007, but the median income of a household headed by a self-employed person dropped 15.4 percent. Scott Shane, A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, takes a look at the data.
Scott Shane takes a look at median household income rates
- Housing options available for summer
- Engineering’s Jing Lee give keynote talk at Great Lakes Bioinformatics Conference
- Social Justice Institute, course highlighted in book chapter by SJI’s Rhonda Williams
- Sociology’s Brian Gran discusses Cleveland kidnapping cases, attends UN human rights event
- Learn how to use Google Hangouts during upcoming ITS Connect event