Small Business Trends: Though 17 percent of Americans founding a company expect to have 20 or more employees within the next five years, only 2 percent actually reach that number, explained Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “Policy makers should respond to this over-optimism the way investors do—by discounting entrepreneurs’ projections,” he wrote.
Scott Shane writes that entrepreneurs don’t employ as many as they hope
- Tinkham Veale University Center features new campus dining options
- Case Western Reserve enrollment trends highlighted, compared to area universities
- 5 Questions with…Undergraduate Student Government President Taylor Gladys
- Celebrate the accomplishments of thinkbox at Oct. 15 reception
- Next Global Talk Series session to cover faculty seed grant opportunities