Small Business Trends: Though 17 percent of Americans founding a company expect to have 20 or more employees within the next five years, only 2 percent actually reach that number, explained Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “Policy makers should respond to this over-optimism the way investors do—by discounting entrepreneurs’ projections,” he wrote.
Scott Shane writes that entrepreneurs don’t employ as many as they hope
- Blackboard Learn to be unavailable Dec. 26-27
- Case Cycling finishes season on sloppy courses; Team to host “Eat Good. Do Good” this week
- Undergraduates: Learn about MA in Bioethics program at Dec. 12 webinar
- Take a moment to review Kelvin Smith Library’s ID policy
- Law’s Jonathan Adler talked about a flaw he found in the Affordable Care Act