Small Business Trends: Though 17 percent of Americans founding a company expect to have 20 or more employees within the next five years, only 2 percent actually reach that number, explained Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “Policy makers should respond to this over-optimism the way investors do—by discounting entrepreneurs’ projections,” he wrote.
Scott Shane writes that entrepreneurs don’t employ as many as they hope
- Faculty members develop program to encourage Romanian adoption
- Law’s Jonathan Adler discusses impact of federal appeals circuit on Obamacare decision
- Researchers find cataract surgery slows dementia for Alzheimer’s patients
- Employee Assistance Service offers resources for employees
- New Graduate Orientation to be held Aug. 19-20