Small Business Trends: Though 17 percent of Americans founding a company expect to have 20 or more employees within the next five years, only 2 percent actually reach that number, explained Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “Policy makers should respond to this over-optimism the way investors do—by discounting entrepreneurs’ projections,” he wrote.
Scott Shane writes that entrepreneurs don’t employ as many as they hope
- University to launch summer early release program
- University Farm to distribute free plants in celebration of Earth Day
- Attend final ethics table of school year to discuss new directions of table
- CWRU’s oral pain specialists among small group treating complex health issues, according to new survey
- Join Holistic Health Club for Reiki demonstration April 22