Rockwell Automation named senior Stephen Hatch one of its three Student Associate Innovation Award winners. Hatch, a computer engineering major, is doing a co-op at Rockwell Automation, during which he developed an automated way to compare icons for several hundred devices against a known baseline. His work “was important to guarantee the quality of the software in a fast and easily reproducible manner, and ultimately promote a positive user experience,” his manager said. The award honors three students who demonstrate leadership skills and develop creative solutions to business challenges.
Senior Stephen Hatch earns Rockwell Automation’s Student Associate Innovation Award
- Faculty member Sharona Hoffman to be published in “Berkeley Technology Law Journal”
- Social Justice Institute Director Rhonda Williams to serve on resistance movement panel
- Psychiatry’s Edna Fuentes-Casiano discussed the Hispanic Heritage Art Show at Kelvin Smith Library
- English’s Jim Sheeler discusses working as an obituary writer
- Get free flu shots and health screending and Sept. 17 Community Health Fair