Rockwell Automation named senior Stephen Hatch one of its three Student Associate Innovation Award winners. Hatch, a computer engineering major, is doing a co-op at Rockwell Automation, during which he developed an automated way to compare icons for several hundred devices against a known baseline. His work “was important to guarantee the quality of the software in a fast and easily reproducible manner, and ultimately promote a positive user experience,” his manager said. The award honors three students who demonstrate leadership skills and develop creative solutions to business challenges.
Senior Stephen Hatch earns Rockwell Automation’s Student Associate Innovation Award
- Medicine’s Gregory Cooper presents the dangers of deep sedation colonoscopies
- Corner Alley to open Dec. 3 in University Circle
- Case Western Reserve and Cleveland Clinic expand education campus to include dentistry and nursing
- Undergraduates: Apply for funding to attend conference related to children’s well-being
- Learn about collaboration opportunities in China at next Global Talk Series event