Rockwell Automation named senior Stephen Hatch one of its three Student Associate Innovation Award winners. Hatch, a computer engineering major, is doing a co-op at Rockwell Automation, during which he developed an automated way to compare icons for several hundred devices against a known baseline. His work “was important to guarantee the quality of the software in a fast and easily reproducible manner, and ultimately promote a positive user experience,” his manager said. The award honors three students who demonstrate leadership skills and develop creative solutions to business challenges.
Senior Stephen Hatch earns Rockwell Automation’s Student Associate Innovation Award
- Design and innovation’s Steven Feldman examined the risks of surveillance on business in China
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis presented the latest technology news
- Radiology’s Chip Gilkeson discussed new medicare proposal
- First commercially available 100-gigabit fiber network to run from downtown to University Circle
- Deadline for MLK Celebration funding requests extended to Nov. 30