CNBC: In a list of five small-business trends for this year, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, weighed in. Small businesses are not pulling in enough revenue to allow expansion and, thus, loans. “And there’s evidence that banks are less willing to lend in part because they’ve been told by regulators that they made loans too easily,” he said.
Small businesses not pulling in enough revenue, said Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane
- Summer research program participants to present work
- Fraternities offer scholarships to incoming male students
- Rowers raising money, awareness for CWRU’s International Center for Autism Research and Education
- The Beat UPTOWN concert series continues tomorrow with folk rock band
- Faculty members develop program to encourage Romanian adoption