CNBC: In a list of five small-business trends for this year, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, weighed in. Small businesses are not pulling in enough revenue to allow expansion and, thus, loans. “And there’s evidence that banks are less willing to lend in part because they’ve been told by regulators that they made loans too easily,” he said.
Small businesses not pulling in enough revenue, said Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane
- More seating available for special advance screening of “Captain America: Civil War”
- Introducing Cisco WebEx: A new option for video and audio collaboration at Case Western Reserve
- Participate in staff climate survey; deadline to submit survey is May 9
- Fuel up for finals at tonight’s Late Night Breakfast
- Faculty: Apply for Nord Grants by May 25