CNBC: In a list of five small-business trends for this year, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, weighed in. Small businesses are not pulling in enough revenue to allow expansion and, thus, loans. “And there’s evidence that banks are less willing to lend in part because they’ve been told by regulators that they made loans too easily,” he said.
Small businesses not pulling in enough revenue, said Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane
- PRCHN’s Darcy Freedman presents on developing, implementing healthy food incentive programs
- Art lecturer Christopher Pekoc’s work on display at Akron Art Museum
- Law’s Jonathan Adler publishes works, presents around the country
- 5 questions with… admissions manager, consultant and alumnus Ted Evans
- Law Professor Cassandra Robertson publishes, presents on variety of legal issues