CNBC: In a list of five small-business trends for this year, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, weighed in. Small businesses are not pulling in enough revenue to allow expansion and, thus, loans. “And there’s evidence that banks are less willing to lend in part because they’ve been told by regulators that they made loans too easily,” he said.
Small businesses not pulling in enough revenue, said Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane
- Contribute to favorite causes through CWRU’s annual Charity Choice campaign
- Online transcript ordering services unavailable Dec. 7 due to planned outage
- Benelect Open Enrollment confirmation statements now available
- A capella groups to perform winter concert Dec. 6
- Register for Midyear Graduates Reception by Dec. 6