CNBC: In a list of five small-business trends for this year, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, weighed in. Small businesses are not pulling in enough revenue to allow expansion and, thus, loans. “And there’s evidence that banks are less willing to lend in part because they’ve been told by regulators that they made loans too easily,” he said.
Small businesses not pulling in enough revenue, said Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane
- Law’s Jonathan Adler explains Denver’s potential legal trouble over blocking Chick-fil-A from airport
- Medicine’s Scott Frank discusses research on smoking electronic cigarettes
- Get inspired by nature: Take “Autumn in the Country” classes at University Farm
- Next “Talking Foreign Policy” program with Law Dean Michael Scharf to focus on Iran nuclear accord
- Wear blue or gray tomorrow—and every Friday—to show CWRU pride