CNBC: In a list of five small-business trends for this year, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, weighed in. Small businesses are not pulling in enough revenue to allow expansion and, thus, loans. “And there’s evidence that banks are less willing to lend in part because they’ve been told by regulators that they made loans too easily,” he said.
Small businesses not pulling in enough revenue, said Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane
- Design and innovation’s Steven Feldman examined the risks of surveillance on business in China
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis presented the latest technology news
- Radiology’s Chip Gilkeson discussed new medicare proposal
- First commercially available 100-gigabit fiber network to run from downtown to University Circle
- Deadline for MLK Celebration funding requests extended to Nov. 30