CNBC: In a list of five small-business trends for this year, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, weighed in. Small businesses are not pulling in enough revenue to allow expansion and, thus, loans. “And there’s evidence that banks are less willing to lend in part because they’ve been told by regulators that they made loans too easily,” he said.
Small businesses not pulling in enough revenue, said Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane
- Leading AIDS researcher appointed to Fasenmyer Professorship in School of Medicine
- International students: Enroll in six-week Spoken English/Culture Seminar
- Last chance to attend a CWRU summer BBQ on the Quad
- Cast your vote: Staff Advisory Council elections open through Friday
- CardioInsight Technologies acquired to further advance heart-mapping technology initially developed at CWRU