CNBC: In a list of five small-business trends for this year, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, weighed in. Small businesses are not pulling in enough revenue to allow expansion and, thus, loans. “And there’s evidence that banks are less willing to lend in part because they’ve been told by regulators that they made loans too easily,” he said.
Small businesses not pulling in enough revenue, said Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane
- Reproductive Biology’s Sheryl Kingsberg describes how different women experience menopause
- Inamori International Center for Ethics and Excellence announces Martha Nussbaum as 2015 Inamori Ethics Prize winner
- Law’s Cassandra Burke Robertston discusses trend of law firm mergers
- think[box] manager Ian Charnas discussed future of innovation space
- Celebrate 105th annual Hudson Relays on April 25