CNBC: In a list of five small-business trends for this year, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, weighed in. Small businesses are not pulling in enough revenue to allow expansion and, thus, loans. “And there’s evidence that banks are less willing to lend in part because they’ve been told by regulators that they made loans too easily,” he said.
Small businesses not pulling in enough revenue, said Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane
- CWRU receives grant to establish center aimed at creating cartilage to replace prostheses
- Creative New Media Officer Jared Bendis talks about judge’s ruling on the “Way Back Machine”
- Dermatology’s Elma Baron talks about of allowing children to use shellac nail polish
- CWRU, Cleveland Museum of Art announce innovative landscape project
- CWRU receives grant to support study abroad scholarships for underrepresented minority students; applications due Sept. 30