CNBC: In a list of five small-business trends for this year, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, weighed in. Small businesses are not pulling in enough revenue to allow expansion and, thus, loans. “And there’s evidence that banks are less willing to lend in part because they’ve been told by regulators that they made loans too easily,” he said.
Small businesses not pulling in enough revenue, said Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane
- Most Americans do not need to be concerned about the spread of Ebola, says School of Medicine’s Keith Armitage
- School of Dental Medicine’s Leena Palomo highlights risk of “island” dental practice mentality
- Anthropology’s Vanessa Hildebrand discusses multicultural caregiving
- Staff: Provide additional feedback on campus climate during upcoming focus groups
- Drop pumpkins from Clarke Tower at annual Jack Bash