CNBC: In a list of five small-business trends for this year, Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, weighed in. Small businesses are not pulling in enough revenue to allow expansion and, thus, loans. “And there’s evidence that banks are less willing to lend in part because they’ve been told by regulators that they made loans too easily,” he said.
Small businesses not pulling in enough revenue, said Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane
- Learn about impact of design in today’s corporate world at Dec. 2 presentation
- Platelet mimicry technology halts bleeding faster, may have broad use in medicine
- New book, ”Nurses Making Policy,” urges nursing profession to speak up
- Law’s Jessie Hill to talk reproductive, social rights at next Social Justice Institute brown bag lunch
- Medicine’s Gregory Cooper presents the dangers of deep sedation colonoscopies