WKYC: Cuyahoga County residents recycled nearly as much as they threw away in 2010. Stephanie Corbett, director of sustainability, said one of the most common misconceptions about recycling is that the items are not actually processed and that it instead goes to the landfill.
Sustainability director Stephanie Corbett discusses recycling misconceptions
- Psychological Science’s Jeremy Shapiro discussed how to crave shopping cravings
- Two CWRU scientists named National Academy of Inventors Fellows
- Blackboard Learn to be unavailable Dec. 26-27
- Case Cycling finishes conference season at regional finals; team hosts food delivery charity event this week
- Undergraduates: Learn about bioethics master’s program at Dec. 12 webinar