WKYC: Cuyahoga County residents recycled nearly as much as they threw away in 2010. Stephanie Corbett, director of sustainability, said one of the most common misconceptions about recycling is that the items are not actually processed and that it instead goes to the landfill.
Sustainability director Stephanie Corbett discusses recycling misconceptions
- 5 questions with… cancer disparities researcher Monica Webb Hooper
- Biology’s Valerie Haywood presents at American Society of Plant Biologists annual conference
- Donate blood at Aug. 25 American Red Cross drive
- Law’s Erik M. Jensen gives his take on benefits of the Electoral College
- Law’s Jonathan Entin pens two chapters for new books, two articles for “The Federal Lawyer”