WKYC: Cuyahoga County residents recycled nearly as much as they threw away in 2010. Stephanie Corbett, director of sustainability, said one of the most common misconceptions about recycling is that the items are not actually processed and that it instead goes to the landfill.
Sustainability director Stephanie Corbett discusses recycling misconceptions
- Show CWRU pride, win prizes at Student Leadership Journey Council’s Spirit Day
- What’s better—artificial, natural or no sugar at all? Find out at upcoming 121 Fitness event
- Six Sigma statistical program now available for free on Software Center
- Construction to start this spring on performing arts center project
- Art historian Henry Adams to appear at 2014 ARTExpo to lead tour, talk and sign new book