WKYC: Cuyahoga County residents recycled nearly as much as they threw away in 2010. Stephanie Corbett, director of sustainability, said one of the most common misconceptions about recycling is that the items are not actually processed and that it instead goes to the landfill.
Sustainability director Stephanie Corbett discusses recycling misconceptions
- Medicine’s Roy Buchinsky talks about health benefits of reaching 10,000 steps per day
- Weatherhead School’s Mark Sniderman discusses inflation trends
- 5 questions with…alumnus, think[box] manager Ian Charnas
- Professor Mark Singer elected to American Academy of Social Work and Social Welfare
- Biology’s Karen Abbott named Early Career Fellow of Ecological Society of America