The fair aims to promote men’s health awareness and sexual health awareness on campus and will include basic health screening for high blood pressure and body fat percentage. Free, confidential testing for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including HIV, chlamydia and gonorrhea, also will be available. Education materials and condoms will be passed out, and the event will have free food and presentations on exercise, nutrition and safe sex.
- Researchers’ findings offer promise for the development of new treatments for chronic pain and cancer
- Four tennis players make it to NCAA Individual Championships
- Free program offers tool to gain control over drinking
- Farmer’s Market returns to campus beginning June 2
- CWRU receives grant to establish center aimed at creating cartilage to replace prostheses