The fair aims to promote men’s health awareness and sexual health awareness on campus and will include basic health screening for high blood pressure and body fat percentage. Free, confidential testing for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including HIV, chlamydia and gonorrhea, also will be available. Education materials and condoms will be passed out, and the event will have free food and presentations on exercise, nutrition and safe sex.
- Biomedical engineering professor Ronald Triolo discusses spinal cord research
- Law’s Sharona Hoffman discusses what to consider when planning for retirement and beyond
- Get all your need-to-know information about fall 2015 tuition, fees
- Support Garden@Case by volunteering this summer, fall
- Plan for the future with new Financial Wellness program