The fair aims to promote men’s health awareness and sexual health awareness on campus and will include basic health screening for high blood pressure and body fat percentage. Free, confidential testing for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including HIV, chlamydia and gonorrhea, also will be available. Education materials and condoms will be passed out, and the event will have free food and presentations on exercise, nutrition and safe sex.
- Medical school dean, department chair elected to Institute of Medicine
- Learn how to create an inclusive classroom at Thursday’s UCITE event
- Women faculty: Join colleagues for ”Speaking Up, Speaking Out” workshop
- Discuss Cleveland labor history at next Ethics Table brown bag lunch
- Medtronic leader to address innovation in health care during Ford Distinguished Lecture