The fair aims to promote men’s health awareness and sexual health awareness on campus and will include basic health screening for high blood pressure and body fat percentage. Free, confidential testing for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including HIV, chlamydia and gonorrhea, also will be available. Education materials and condoms will be passed out, and the event will have free food and presentations on exercise, nutrition and safe sex.
- Next broadcast of Talking Foreign Policy considers major international issues facing presidential candidates in 2016
- Survey to be conducted on student experiences
- International students: Learn about H1B applications, job searches
- Discuss work-life balance with fellow women faculty members
- Support MEDLIFE CWRU and get Barrio at benefit event Feb. 13