The fair aims to promote men’s health awareness and sexual health awareness on campus and will include basic health screening for high blood pressure and body fat percentage. Free, confidential testing for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including HIV, chlamydia and gonorrhea, also will be available. Education materials and condoms will be passed out, and the event will have free food and presentations on exercise, nutrition and safe sex.
- Summer research program participants to present work
- Fraternities offer scholarships to incoming male students
- Rowers raising money, awareness for CWRU’s International Center for Autism Research and Education
- The Beat UPTOWN concert series continues tomorrow with folk rock band
- Faculty members develop program to encourage Romanian adoption