The fair aims to promote men’s health awareness and sexual health awareness on campus and will include basic health screening for high blood pressure and body fat percentage. Free, confidential testing for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including HIV, chlamydia and gonorrhea, also will be available. Education materials and condoms will be passed out, and the event will have free food and presentations on exercise, nutrition and safe sex.
- Think[box] Manager Ian Charnas creates ”Waterfall Swing” with team
- History’s Gillian Weiss’ book featured for French translation
- Physics’ Mano Singham debates minister on existence of God
- Professor Emeritus Edward J. Olszewski publishes book on Parmigianino painting
- Modern Languages and Literatures’ Linda C. Ehrlich speaks in Israel on Japanese traditions