The fair aims to promote men’s health awareness and sexual health awareness on campus and will include basic health screening for high blood pressure and body fat percentage. Free, confidential testing for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including HIV, chlamydia and gonorrhea, also will be available. Education materials and condoms will be passed out, and the event will have free food and presentations on exercise, nutrition and safe sex.
- English’s Michael W. Clune examines the public response to work on economic inequality
- Psychology’s Jane Timmons-Mitchell discusses teen suicide prevention
- English’s Thrity Umrigar discusses her new novel
- New faculty-led lunchtime program starting Sept. 2
- Volunteer for RePlay for Kids toy repair workshop Sept. 2