The fair aims to promote men’s health awareness and sexual health awareness on campus and will include basic health screening for high blood pressure and body fat percentage. Free, confidential testing for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including HIV, chlamydia and gonorrhea, also will be available. Education materials and condoms will be passed out, and the event will have free food and presentations on exercise, nutrition and safe sex.
- University community members honored for contributions to diversity, inclusion
- Engineering’s Alp Sehirlioglu recognized by alma mater with young alumnus award
- CWRU announces appointment of three executives to Board of Trustees
- Music’s Susan McClary to receive honorary doctorate from McGill University
- Ultimate Frisbee teams place at Division 1 Ohio conference championships