The fair aims to promote men’s health awareness and sexual health awareness on campus and will include basic health screening for high blood pressure and body fat percentage. Free, confidential testing for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including HIV, chlamydia and gonorrhea, also will be available. Education materials and condoms will be passed out, and the event will have free food and presentations on exercise, nutrition and safe sex.
- Tonight’s Frontiers of Astronomy Lecture to cover formation of stars, galaxies
- People who believe they were ”born that way” more inclined to blame God for bad behavior, CWRU researchers find
- Submit creative works for publication in ”Case Reserve Review” by March 20
- Deadline for nominations for Glennan Fellowships extended to March 16
- School of Engineering Dean Jeffrey Duerk discusses Nottingham Spirk, think[box] partnership