The fair aims to promote men’s health awareness and sexual health awareness on campus and will include basic health screening for high blood pressure and body fat percentage. Free, confidential testing for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including HIV, chlamydia and gonorrhea, also will be available. Education materials and condoms will be passed out, and the event will have free food and presentations on exercise, nutrition and safe sex.
- Association for Continuing Education to hold annual book sale May 30-June 2
- Anthropology’s Yohannes Haile-Selassie leads discovery of new species of human ancestor
- Pharmacology’s Krzysztof Palczewski recognized for advancements in vision care
- Pathology’s Beno Michel to receive honorary fellowship from The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- CWRU Baja Team has best performance in its history