The fair aims to promote men’s health awareness and sexual health awareness on campus and will include basic health screening for high blood pressure and body fat percentage. Free, confidential testing for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including HIV, chlamydia and gonorrhea, also will be available. Education materials and condoms will be passed out, and the event will have free food and presentations on exercise, nutrition and safe sex.
- Psychology’s Amy Przeworski examines depression and suicide
- Staff members Lisa Camp and Ian Charnas discuss the “maker movement”
- Law’s Peter Carfagna to present sports management MOOC
- Attend Innovation and Business Plan Student Competition Kick Off Sept. 11
- Check out audition opportunities for CWRU performance groups