The fair aims to promote men’s health awareness and sexual health awareness on campus and will include basic health screening for high blood pressure and body fat percentage. Free, confidential testing for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including HIV, chlamydia and gonorrhea, also will be available. Education materials and condoms will be passed out, and the event will have free food and presentations on exercise, nutrition and safe sex.
- Learn more about SCUBA Club at first general body meeting of the semester
- Participate in wellness activities to improve health and qualify for monthly premium incentive
- Save the date: “How secure is your email?” information session to be held Oct. 21
- Writing Resource Center opens for fall semester; schedule appointments now
- Calling all inventors and entrepreneurs: Attend six-part workshop series on intellectual property