The fair aims to promote men’s health awareness and sexual health awareness on campus and will include basic health screening for high blood pressure and body fat percentage. Free, confidential testing for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including HIV, chlamydia and gonorrhea, also will be available. Education materials and condoms will be passed out, and the event will have free food and presentations on exercise, nutrition and safe sex.
- English’s William Marling discusses television programs in foreign markets
- Student, alumni recognized for successful startups
- Interprofessional education gains support with $2.27 million commitment to scholarships
- Fall tuition bill available soon
- Register for interest session for L.E.A.D. Certificate Program for Supervisors