Gary Hunter, assistant professor of marketing and policy studies, was selected by the American Marketing Association’s (AMA) Academic Council to serve as the 2014 Winter AMA Marketing Educators’ Conference co-chair and Proceedings co-editor. The conference is among the world’s largest for marketing scholars.
Weatherhead School faculty member named American Marketing Association conference co-chair
- School of Law hosts panel discussion on race, police use-of-force tactics
- Medicine’s Daniel Simon discusses significance of new heart technology
- Starting today, note second password field when using the VPN
- English’s T. Kenny Fountain to launch new book, ”Rhetoric in the Flesh,” at Jan. 29 event
- Examine how American Muslim book clubs are becoming feminist spaces at Jan. 28 discussion