Gary Hunter, assistant professor of marketing and policy studies, was selected by the American Marketing Association’s (AMA) Academic Council to serve as the 2014 Winter AMA Marketing Educators’ Conference co-chair and Proceedings co-editor. The conference is among the world’s largest for marketing scholars.
Weatherhead School faculty member named American Marketing Association conference co-chair
- Law’s Jonathan Adler examines the legal and policy issues of legalizing marijuana
- Environmental health sciences’ Karen Mulloy discusses Yale fracking study
- CWRU psychologist offers tips for a better night’s sleep
- Tapingo now available at new campus locations
- Study finds women seek anti-aging clinicians to receive more personalized care, “natural” treatments for menopausal symptoms