Gary Hunter, assistant professor of marketing and policy studies, was selected by the American Marketing Association’s (AMA) Academic Council to serve as the 2014 Winter AMA Marketing Educators’ Conference co-chair and Proceedings co-editor. The conference is among the world’s largest for marketing scholars.
Weatherhead School faculty member named American Marketing Association conference co-chair
- Celebrate Halloween with Greek Life at “Greek-or-Treat”
- Dental student William Jacobson wins multiple awards
- 5 questions with…new assistant professor of sociology Cassi Pittman
- Faculty invited to apply for 2015 ACES+ Advance Opportunity Grants for supplemental funding
- Sign up for next week’s Saturday of Service by Nov. 5