Gary Hunter, assistant professor of marketing and policy studies, was selected by the American Marketing Association’s (AMA) Academic Council to serve as the 2014 Winter AMA Marketing Educators’ Conference co-chair and Proceedings co-editor. The conference is among the world’s largest for marketing scholars.
Weatherhead School faculty member named American Marketing Association conference co-chair
- CWRU receives grant to support study abroad scholarships for underrepresented minority students; applications due Sept. 30
- Parents: Spots still open for Shipwreck Camp 2016
- English’s William Marling publishes book 20 years in the making examining world literature
- Learn more about the Master of Nonprofit Organizations program at June 3 informational breakfast
- Develop new skills this summer with free Lynda.com service