Gary Hunter, assistant professor of marketing and policy studies, was selected by the American Marketing Association’s (AMA) Academic Council to serve as the 2014 Winter AMA Marketing Educators’ Conference co-chair and Proceedings co-editor. The conference is among the world’s largest for marketing scholars.
Weatherhead School faculty member named American Marketing Association conference co-chair
- University to host Cleveland Bazaar’s Halloween Curiosity Shop, Scavenger Hunt
- Biomedical engineering’s Dustin Tyler discusses research on prosthetics with a sense of touch
- International Welcome Days introduce undergraduate international students to the university
- Three student startups in national Blackstone LaunchPad competition
- Relive Homecoming Weekend with highlight video; alumni award winners named