Gary Hunter, assistant professor of marketing and policy studies, was selected by the American Marketing Association’s (AMA) Academic Council to serve as the 2014 Winter AMA Marketing Educators’ Conference co-chair and Proceedings co-editor. The conference is among the world’s largest for marketing scholars.
Weatherhead School faculty member named American Marketing Association conference co-chair
- National Youth Sports Program’s Dennis Harris discusses program’s positive impact on participants
- Law’s Jessie Hill discusses state resistance to Supreme Court ruling on same-sex marriage
- University updates Work Environment Policy to ban e-cigarettes inside campus buildings
- Free tobacco cessation program begins Wednesday; sign up now
- BBQ on the Quad continues Wednesday with Caribbean theme