Gary Hunter, assistant professor of marketing and policy studies, was selected by the American Marketing Association’s (AMA) Academic Council to serve as the 2014 Winter AMA Marketing Educators’ Conference co-chair and Proceedings co-editor. The conference is among the world’s largest for marketing scholars.
Weatherhead School faculty member named American Marketing Association conference co-chair
- Pediatrics’ Andrew Garner explains importance of protecting children from toxic stress
- Law’s Lewis Katz talks about why people arrested on low-level felonies should move through the system quicker
- Uncovering the true essence—and fake paintings—of Thomas Hart Benton
- School of Dental Medicine receives up to $4.6 million to reduce cavities in primary care settings
- Improve spoken English skills with SELP tutoring