Gary Hunter, assistant professor of marketing and policy studies, was selected by the American Marketing Association’s (AMA) Academic Council to serve as the 2014 Winter AMA Marketing Educators’ Conference co-chair and Proceedings co-editor. The conference is among the world’s largest for marketing scholars.
Weatherhead School faculty member named American Marketing Association conference co-chair
- Baker-Nord Center Director Peter Knox weighs in on importance of viewing war through humanistic lens
- MythBusters’ Adam Savage visits Sears think[box], meets with student inventor
- University community members honored for contributions to diversity, inclusion
- Engineering’s Alp Sehirlioglu recognized by alma mater with young alumnus award
- CWRU announces appointment of three executives to Board of Trustees