Gary Hunter, assistant professor of marketing and policy studies, was selected by the American Marketing Association’s (AMA) Academic Council to serve as the 2014 Winter AMA Marketing Educators’ Conference co-chair and Proceedings co-editor. The conference is among the world’s largest for marketing scholars.
Weatherhead School faculty member named American Marketing Association conference co-chair
- Mattress covers could still help dust mite allergies, says medicine’s Samuel Friedlander
- Texas company has license with AeroClay, developed by David Schiraldi and his team
- Best-selling author Elaine Pagels to explore Christianity’s historical landscape
- Interested in creating a resource group for caregivers? Attend tomorrow’s info session
- Alumna to share her personal goals, motivate others in ”Daring to Dream in Difficult Days”