Gary Hunter, assistant professor of marketing and policy studies, was selected by the American Marketing Association’s (AMA) Academic Council to serve as the 2014 Winter AMA Marketing Educators’ Conference co-chair and Proceedings co-editor. The conference is among the world’s largest for marketing scholars.
Weatherhead School faculty member named American Marketing Association conference co-chair
- CWRU offers West Side Lifelong Learning Senior Scholars course on medieval pilgrimages
- Sexual Assault and Violence Educators to hold meeting Aug. 26
- Save the date: Case for Community Day to be held Sept. 19
- Case Western Reserve University to provide two additional days off this winter
- PRCHN continues seminar series with social network analysis discussion