Gary Hunter, assistant professor of marketing and policy studies, was selected by the American Marketing Association’s (AMA) Academic Council to serve as the 2014 Winter AMA Marketing Educators’ Conference co-chair and Proceedings co-editor. The conference is among the world’s largest for marketing scholars.
Weatherhead School faculty member named American Marketing Association conference co-chair
- School of Nursing turns to alums as patient actors in novel training approach
- Engineering’s Daniel Lacks and team to teach course in Myanmar
- Laudan Properties achieves top rank in 2013 Weatherhead 100
- Prevention Research Center for Healthy Neighborhoods seminar series continues Dec. 11
- Undergraduates: New Spartan Challenge entrepreneurship competition offers more than $20,000 in prizes