Gary Hunter, assistant professor of marketing and policy studies, was selected by the American Marketing Association’s (AMA) Academic Council to serve as the 2014 Winter AMA Marketing Educators’ Conference co-chair and Proceedings co-editor. The conference is among the world’s largest for marketing scholars.
Weatherhead School faculty member named American Marketing Association conference co-chair
- Historic “Violins of Hope” come to Greater Cleveland this fall
- Celebrate Preservation Week at Kelvin Smith Library through May 2
- Researchers create first metal-free catalyst for rechargeable zinc-air batteries
- Take a break from final exam prep at Thwing Study Over April 30
- Alpha Phi Omega to sell grilled cheese during finals