WKYC: J. B. Silvers, the John R. Mannix Medical Mutual of Ohio Professor of Health Care Finance, explains how the Affordable Care Act will affect individuals with and without insurance coverage. “Everyone that has conventional coverage right now seems to think it’s going to go away and that’s not true,” he said.
Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers explains effects of Affordable Care Act
- Treating gum disease reduces prostate symptoms, CWRU researchers find
- Writing Resource Center to offer summer hours beginning June 1
- Find out about Learning Management Systems at June 4 UCITE session
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention fellow to discuss experiences controlling global infectious outbreaks
- NIH grant supports training for doctoral, postdoctoral researchers that could lead to better ways to manage multiple chronic illnesses