WKYC: J. B. Silvers, the John R. Mannix Medical Mutual of Ohio Professor of Health Care Finance, explains how the Affordable Care Act will affect individuals with and without insurance coverage. “Everyone that has conventional coverage right now seems to think it’s going to go away and that’s not true,” he said.
Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers explains effects of Affordable Care Act
- Classics scholar to close Vergil Week with keynote address April 25
- Psychiatry’s Sara West examines the motives of filicide
- Dental school’s Bruce Latimer discusses the consequences of bipedalism
- Spoken English Language Partners to hold end-of-year study break April 25
- Case Kismat dance team to sell noodles, chai tea as part of fundraiser April 23-24