WKYC: J. B. Silvers, the John R. Mannix Medical Mutual of Ohio Professor of Health Care Finance, explains how the Affordable Care Act will affect individuals with and without insurance coverage. “Everyone that has conventional coverage right now seems to think it’s going to go away and that’s not true,” he said.
Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers explains effects of Affordable Care Act
- University installs nation’s first critical-care transport helicopter simulator for flight nurse training
- Case Western Reserve University students, alumni bring hard science and fun to CES 2015
- “Get Fit For Life” with 121 Fitness’ 12-week nutrition program
- 2015 Spartan Challenge entrepreneurship competition offers more than $20,000 in prizes
- School of Medicine Dean Davis, Assistant Professor Justin Lathia recognized at Ohio Cancer Research Associates event