WKYC: J. B. Silvers, the John R. Mannix Medical Mutual of Ohio Professor of Health Care Finance, explains how the Affordable Care Act will affect individuals with and without insurance coverage. “Everyone that has conventional coverage right now seems to think it’s going to go away and that’s not true,” he said.
Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers explains effects of Affordable Care Act
- Medical student Julie Foucher named ”Third Fittest Woman on Earth”
- CWRU’s Scientific Enrichment and Opportunity Program teaches high school students about biomedical field
- Neighborhood Connections brings a 12-foot teepee to Wade Oval Wednesday July 30
- Summer research program participants to present work
- Fraternities offer scholarships to incoming male students