WKYC: J. B. Silvers, the John R. Mannix Medical Mutual of Ohio Professor of Health Care Finance, explains how the Affordable Care Act will affect individuals with and without insurance coverage. “Everyone that has conventional coverage right now seems to think it’s going to go away and that’s not true,” he said.
Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers explains effects of Affordable Care Act
- Show CWRU pride, win prizes at Student Leadership Journey Council’s Spirit Day
- What’s better—artificial, natural or no sugar at all? Find out at upcoming 121 Fitness event
- Six Sigma statistical program now available for free on Software Center
- Construction to start this spring on performing arts center project
- Art historian Henry Adams to appear at 2014 ARTExpo to lead tour, talk and sign new book