WKYC: J. B. Silvers, the John R. Mannix Medical Mutual of Ohio Professor of Health Care Finance, explains how the Affordable Care Act will affect individuals with and without insurance coverage. “Everyone that has conventional coverage right now seems to think it’s going to go away and that’s not true,” he said.
Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers explains effects of Affordable Care Act
- Book by Dittrick Museum’s Brandy Schillace reviewed by “The New Yorker”
- Next broadcast of Talking Foreign Policy considers major international issues facing presidential candidates in 2016
- Survey to be conducted on student experiences
- International students: Learn about H1B applications, job searches
- Discuss work-life balance with fellow women faculty members