WKYC: J. B. Silvers, the John R. Mannix Medical Mutual of Ohio Professor of Health Care Finance, explains how the Affordable Care Act will affect individuals with and without insurance coverage. “Everyone that has conventional coverage right now seems to think it’s going to go away and that’s not true,” he said.
Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers explains effects of Affordable Care Act
- Law’s Matthew Rossman explains why not all economic development groups are charitable nonprofits
- Social Work’s Sonia Minnes discusses 20-year study on prenatal cocaine exposure
- CWRU among universities with most students living on campus
- Board Chiarman Chuck Fowler discusses Scott Cowen’s return to CWRU
- 5 questions with… Student National Medical Association chair DaShawn Hickman