WKYC: J. B. Silvers, the John R. Mannix Medical Mutual of Ohio Professor of Health Care Finance, explains how the Affordable Care Act will affect individuals with and without insurance coverage. “Everyone that has conventional coverage right now seems to think it’s going to go away and that’s not true,” he said.
Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers explains effects of Affordable Care Act
- Law’s Ayesha Bell Hardaway explains why descendants of African-American slaves should receive reparations
- History’s Ted Steinberg discusses origins of lawn care
- CWRU to host creators of “Serial” for William N. Skirball Writers Center Stage Series
- 5 questions…with recent retiree, Thwing Center “fixer” Al Hammett
- Meet Spoken English Language Program tutors and mentors at Sept. 8 open house