WKYC: J. B. Silvers, the John R. Mannix Medical Mutual of Ohio Professor of Health Care Finance, explains how the Affordable Care Act will affect individuals with and without insurance coverage. “Everyone that has conventional coverage right now seems to think it’s going to go away and that’s not true,” he said.
Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers explains effects of Affordable Care Act
- History’s Ted Steinberg discussed the New York City “growth imperative”
- University Circle church to celebrate new renovations with free concert Sunday
- Celebrate Halloween with Greek Life at “Greek-or-Treat”
- Dental/nursing student William Jacobson wins multiple awards
- 5 questions with…new Assistant Professor of Sociology Cassi Pittman