WKYC: J. B. Silvers, the John R. Mannix Medical Mutual of Ohio Professor of Health Care Finance, explains how the Affordable Care Act will affect individuals with and without insurance coverage. “Everyone that has conventional coverage right now seems to think it’s going to go away and that’s not true,” he said.
Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers explains effects of Affordable Care Act
- Creative new media officer Jared Bendis talks holiday tech. toy ideas
- Nursing’s Allsion Webel talks about her research on HIV and stress, isolation
- Department of Religious Studies Chair Peter Haas discussed the recent Iran deal
- Law’s Jonathan Adler weighed in on Obamacare “fix”
- Contribute to favorite causes through CWRU’s annual Charity Choice campaign