WKYC: J. B. Silvers, the John R. Mannix Medical Mutual of Ohio Professor of Health Care Finance, explains how the Affordable Care Act will affect individuals with and without insurance coverage. “Everyone that has conventional coverage right now seems to think it’s going to go away and that’s not true,” he said.
Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers explains effects of Affordable Care Act
- CWRU alumna served as director of CDC from 2002-2009
- Register now for inaugural meeting of the Asian Faculty Association
- Researchers’ findings offer promise for the development of new treatments for chronic pain and cancer
- Four tennis players make it to NCAA Individual Championships
- Free program offers tool to gain control over drinking