WKYC: J. B. Silvers, the John R. Mannix Medical Mutual of Ohio Professor of Health Care Finance, explains how the Affordable Care Act will affect individuals with and without insurance coverage. “Everyone that has conventional coverage right now seems to think it’s going to go away and that’s not true,” he said.
Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers explains effects of Affordable Care Act
- Center for Civic Engagement and Learning to host homelessness awareness event tonight
- Sign up for a free statistical consultation at Friday’s Research ShowCASE
- Blackstone Launchpad, Telos Alliance to host content marketing forum
- Researchers discover heart attack gene, MRP-14, triggers blood clot formation
- Register your kids for CWRU Spartan Sports Camp