Leonardo Madureira, associate professor of banking and finance, presented his paper, “Sell-Side Benchmarks” at the Financial Management Association meeting in Atlanta last fall. Another paper, “Analyst’s Industry Expertise,” was published as the lead article in the October-December 2012 edition of the Journal of Accounting and Economics. Finally, he presented, “Stock Picking, Industry Picking, and Market Timing in Sell-Side Research” at a recent meeting of the American Finance Association in San Diego.
Weatherhead School’s Leonardo Madureira presents, publishes multiple papers
- Four professors selected for Faculty Distinguished Research Award
- Ask Lyft COO Rex Tibbens questions at interactive lunchtime Skype session April 11
- Research finds mindfulness in the workplace improves employee focus, attention, behavior
- “Nature Medicine” editor Roxanne Khamsi to open Research ShowCASE 2016
- CWRU students install solar panels in Namibia, thanks to a Weatherhead professor’s MOOC