Leonardo Madureira, associate professor of banking and finance, presented his paper, “Sell-Side Benchmarks” at the Financial Management Association meeting in Atlanta last fall. Another paper, “Analyst’s Industry Expertise,” was published as the lead article in the October-December 2012 edition of the Journal of Accounting and Economics. Finally, he presented, “Stock Picking, Industry Picking, and Market Timing in Sell-Side Research” at a recent meeting of the American Finance Association in San Diego.
Weatherhead School’s Leonardo Madureira presents, publishes multiple papers
- 2014 Weatherhead 100 awards to recognize Northeast Ohio’s sales growth leaders
- Law’s Paul Giannelli reports to National Commission on Forensic Science, publishes multiple works
- Law Professor Sharona Hoffman presents on big data, has book accepted for publication
- Organizational Behavior Chair Diana Bilimoria publishes ”Women In STEM Careers”
- Appreciative Inquiry pioneer, professor David Cooperrider honored with academic center established in his name