Leonardo Madureira, associate professor of banking and finance, presented his paper, “Sell-Side Benchmarks” at the Financial Management Association meeting in Atlanta last fall. Another paper, “Analyst’s Industry Expertise,” was published as the lead article in the October-December 2012 edition of the Journal of Accounting and Economics. Finally, he presented, “Stock Picking, Industry Picking, and Market Timing in Sell-Side Research” at a recent meeting of the American Finance Association in San Diego.
Weatherhead School’s Leonardo Madureira presents, publishes multiple papers
- Art historian Henry Adams to appear at 2014 ARTExpo to lead tour, talk and sign new book
- Political science’s Karen Beckwith presents at Scottish Parliament Women’s Dinner
- Mathematics’ Calvetti, Somersalo publish math textbook
- Management’s David Cooperrider contributes to Sustainable Cleveland 2019
- Book edited by Mandel School’s Terry Hokenstad is resource for social work curriculums