Leonardo Madureira, associate professor of banking and finance, presented his paper, “Sell-Side Benchmarks” at the Financial Management Association meeting in Atlanta last fall. Another paper, “Analyst’s Industry Expertise,” was published as the lead article in the October-December 2012 edition of the Journal of Accounting and Economics. Finally, he presented, “Stock Picking, Industry Picking, and Market Timing in Sell-Side Research” at a recent meeting of the American Finance Association in San Diego.
Weatherhead School’s Leonardo Madureira presents, publishes multiple papers
- Faculty member Sharona Hoffman to be published in “Berkeley Technology Law Journal”
- Upcoming global forum to show how businesses can go beyond sustainability
- Faculty: Schedule a Writing Resource Center presentation for your class
- Summer research program participants to present work
- Professor Emeritus Edward J. Olszewski publishes book on Parmigianino painting