Leonardo Madureira, associate professor of banking and finance, presented his paper, “Sell-Side Benchmarks” at the Financial Management Association meeting in Atlanta last fall. Another paper, “Analyst’s Industry Expertise,” was published as the lead article in the October-December 2012 edition of the Journal of Accounting and Economics. Finally, he presented, “Stock Picking, Industry Picking, and Market Timing in Sell-Side Research” at a recent meeting of the American Finance Association in San Diego.
Weatherhead School’s Leonardo Madureira presents, publishes multiple papers
- Law professor Sharona Hoffman’s new book offers wide-ranging tips on aging, caring for elderly loved ones
- Entire issue of ”Annals of Science” dedicated to noted Professor Alan Rocke
- CWRU students help Ohio apple orchard with shift to making, selling hard cider
- PEER Fellows to present at today’s Prevention Research Center for Healthy Neighborhoods seminar
- Weatherhead School’s Scott Shane participates in panel on engaging millennials in entrepreneurship