Leonardo Madureira, associate professor of banking and finance, presented his paper, “Sell-Side Benchmarks” at the Financial Management Association meeting in Atlanta last fall. Another paper, “Analyst’s Industry Expertise,” was published as the lead article in the October-December 2012 edition of the Journal of Accounting and Economics. Finally, he presented, “Stock Picking, Industry Picking, and Market Timing in Sell-Side Research” at a recent meeting of the American Finance Association in San Diego.
Weatherhead School’s Leonardo Madureira presents, publishes multiple papers
- Experts to discuss economic impact of health care reform
- Graduating student wins Alumni Association’s Ohio Collegiate Plate Program scholarship
- SAGES lecturer to publish novel on Armenian genocide
- Undergraduate student argues for marriage equality in op-ed
- Weatherhead School’s Mariana Carrera, Justin Gallagher address vaccination debate through economic lens