Leonardo Madureira, associate professor of banking and finance, presented his paper, “Sell-Side Benchmarks” at the Financial Management Association meeting in Atlanta last fall. Another paper, “Analyst’s Industry Expertise,” was published as the lead article in the October-December 2012 edition of the Journal of Accounting and Economics. Finally, he presented, “Stock Picking, Industry Picking, and Market Timing in Sell-Side Research” at a recent meeting of the American Finance Association in San Diego.
Weatherhead School’s Leonardo Madureira presents, publishes multiple papers
- New book by CWRU sociologists examines life events that lead to teen pregnancy
- U.S. Chief Economist, Weatherhead School professor Susan Helper to give talk on America’s supply chain innovation
- Undergraduates: Learn more about Weatherhead School of Management at March 17 open house
- ”U.S. News” releases graduate, professional school rankings
- Endodontics’ Andre Mickel publishes new book, ”It’s PROOF TIME”