Leonardo Madureira, associate professor of banking and finance, presented his paper, “Sell-Side Benchmarks” at the Financial Management Association meeting in Atlanta last fall. Another paper, “Analyst’s Industry Expertise,” was published as the lead article in the October-December 2012 edition of the Journal of Accounting and Economics. Finally, he presented, “Stock Picking, Industry Picking, and Market Timing in Sell-Side Research” at a recent meeting of the American Finance Association in San Diego.
Weatherhead School’s Leonardo Madureira presents, publishes multiple papers
- Undergrad team wins DDR Real Estate Case Competition
- Professor Diana Bilimoria’s “Women in STEM Careers” book named publication of the year
- Master of Science in Management-Healthcare classes to be offered at Global Center for Health Innovation
- Has Chicago’s $3.2 billion public housing makeover successfully re-integrated the poor?
- Copenhagen Business School to award Weatherhead School’s Kalle Lyytinen with honorary doctorate