Leonardo Madureira, associate professor of banking and finance, presented his paper, “Sell-Side Benchmarks” at the Financial Management Association meeting in Atlanta last fall. Another paper, “Analyst’s Industry Expertise,” was published as the lead article in the October-December 2012 edition of the Journal of Accounting and Economics. Finally, he presented, “Stock Picking, Industry Picking, and Market Timing in Sell-Side Research” at a recent meeting of the American Finance Association in San Diego.
Weatherhead School’s Leonardo Madureira presents, publishes multiple papers
- Learn about impact of design in today’s corporate world at Dec. 2 presentation
- New book, ”Nurses Making Policy,” urges nursing profession to speak up
- Weatherhead School students take home first place in case competition
- 2014 Weatherhead 100 awards to recognize Northeast Ohio’s sales growth leaders
- Law’s Paul Giannelli reports to National Commission on Forensic Science, publishes multiple works