Leonardo Madureira, associate professor of banking and finance, presented his paper, “Sell-Side Benchmarks” at the Financial Management Association meeting in Atlanta last fall. Another paper, “Analyst’s Industry Expertise,” was published as the lead article in the October-December 2012 edition of the Journal of Accounting and Economics. Finally, he presented, “Stock Picking, Industry Picking, and Market Timing in Sell-Side Research” at a recent meeting of the American Finance Association in San Diego.
Weatherhead School’s Leonardo Madureira presents, publishes multiple papers
- Undergraduates: Learn more about Weatherhead School programs at open house Oct. 31
- Ghost researcher will have ”Haunted Heritage” published on Halloween
- Law’s Maxwell Mehlman has three works published on ”super soldiers,” genomic technology
- Law Professor Kathryn Mercer presents around the world
- School of Medicine’s Ahmad Khalil selected to present at Chinese-American Kavli Frontiers of Science symposium