Leonardo Madureira, associate professor of banking and finance, presented his paper, “Sell-Side Benchmarks” at the Financial Management Association meeting in Atlanta last fall. Another paper, “Analyst’s Industry Expertise,” was published as the lead article in the October-December 2012 edition of the Journal of Accounting and Economics. Finally, he presented, “Stock Picking, Industry Picking, and Market Timing in Sell-Side Research” at a recent meeting of the American Finance Association in San Diego.
Weatherhead School’s Leonardo Madureira presents, publishes multiple papers
- Weatherhead School’s David Cooperrider named a top thought leader
- Find out how growing power of artificial intelligence, robotics will impact the workforce at Feb. 11 lecture
- After D.C., economics’ Susan Helper brings national experiences to CWRU
- Hear from LGBT-identified business professionals on workplace experiences
- CWRU partners with Women in Manufacturing to produce leadership lab