Leonardo Madureira, associate professor of banking and finance, presented his paper, “Sell-Side Benchmarks” at the Financial Management Association meeting in Atlanta last fall. Another paper, “Analyst’s Industry Expertise,” was published as the lead article in the October-December 2012 edition of the Journal of Accounting and Economics. Finally, he presented, “Stock Picking, Industry Picking, and Market Timing in Sell-Side Research” at a recent meeting of the American Finance Association in San Diego.
Weatherhead School’s Leonardo Madureira presents, publishes multiple papers
- Graduate and Professional Student Appreciation Week concludes today; meet three students
- Case Western Reserve Law Review article judged among best intellectual property scholarship of year
- Dance’s Shannon Sterne produces Cleveland Dance Exchange performance taking place this weekend
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Williams publishes review on book about destruction of public housing
- Weatherhead Net Impact to host panel on using appreciative inquiry in sustainable careers