Leonardo Madureira, associate professor of banking and finance, presented his paper, “Sell-Side Benchmarks” at the Financial Management Association meeting in Atlanta last fall. Another paper, “Analyst’s Industry Expertise,” was published as the lead article in the October-December 2012 edition of the Journal of Accounting and Economics. Finally, he presented, “Stock Picking, Industry Picking, and Market Timing in Sell-Side Research” at a recent meeting of the American Finance Association in San Diego.
Weatherhead School’s Leonardo Madureira presents, publishes multiple papers
- Weatherhead School’s David Cooperrider honored as influential leader
- Put on your thinking caps: Attend homecoming lectures, presentations
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg among speakers at TEDxFulbright in California
- Several of CWRU’s own selected to Crain’s Cleveland Business “Forty Under 40” class of 2015
- Weatherhead School offers new Business Analytics track in Master of Science in Management program