Leonardo Madureira, associate professor of banking and finance, presented his paper, “Sell-Side Benchmarks” at the Financial Management Association meeting in Atlanta last fall. Another paper, “Analyst’s Industry Expertise,” was published as the lead article in the October-December 2012 edition of the Journal of Accounting and Economics. Finally, he presented, “Stock Picking, Industry Picking, and Market Timing in Sell-Side Research” at a recent meeting of the American Finance Association in San Diego.
Weatherhead School’s Leonardo Madureira presents, publishes multiple papers
- Weatherhead School’s Roman Sheremeta pens article on benefits of tax cuts on imported cars for Ukraine
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg writes about celebrating Cavs win from abroad
- Weatherhead School’s Chris Laszlo selected as executive director of Fowler Center
- Weatherhead School of Management recognized for work with software provider
- 5 questions with… former chess prodigy, behavioral economist Roman Sheremeta