Leonardo Madureira, associate professor of banking and finance, presented his paper, “Sell-Side Benchmarks” at the Financial Management Association meeting in Atlanta last fall. Another paper, “Analyst’s Industry Expertise,” was published as the lead article in the October-December 2012 edition of the Journal of Accounting and Economics. Finally, he presented, “Stock Picking, Industry Picking, and Market Timing in Sell-Side Research” at a recent meeting of the American Finance Association in San Diego.
Weatherhead School’s Leonardo Madureira presents, publishes multiple papers
- Weatherhead School researchers win best paper distinction for work on open source software
- Register now to hear from president, CEO of Yahoo at Sept. 16 event
- 5 questions with… economics, entrepreneurial studies professor Scott Shane
- Marilyn S. Mobley, David Fleshler co-author article for ”Insight Into Diversity”
- Vice President Marilyn Mobley moderates panel in Italy on black portraiture