Leonardo Madureira, associate professor of banking and finance, presented his paper, “Sell-Side Benchmarks” at the Financial Management Association meeting in Atlanta last fall. Another paper, “Analyst’s Industry Expertise,” was published as the lead article in the October-December 2012 edition of the Journal of Accounting and Economics. Finally, he presented, “Stock Picking, Industry Picking, and Market Timing in Sell-Side Research” at a recent meeting of the American Finance Association in San Diego.
Weatherhead School’s Leonardo Madureira presents, publishes multiple papers
- 5 questions with… admissions manager, consultant and alumnus Ted Evans
- Law Professor Cassandra Robertson publishes, presents on variety of legal issues
- Engineering’s Mehran Mehregany publishes wireless health textbook
- Weatherhead’s William Mahnic explains influence of personal health on wealth
- Weatherhead 100 awards recognize Northeast Ohio’s sales growth leaders for 2014