Leonardo Madureira, associate professor of banking and finance, presented his paper, “Sell-Side Benchmarks” at the Financial Management Association meeting in Atlanta last fall. Another paper, “Analyst’s Industry Expertise,” was published as the lead article in the October-December 2012 edition of the Journal of Accounting and Economics. Finally, he presented, “Stock Picking, Industry Picking, and Market Timing in Sell-Side Research” at a recent meeting of the American Finance Association in San Diego.
Weatherhead School’s Leonardo Madureira presents, publishes multiple papers
- Political science’s Karen Beckwith is lead editor on new book series
- Three undergraduate students selected to present at national conference
- 5 questions with…MOOC leader, Weatherhead School faculty member Michael Goldberg
- Pediatrics’ Nadzeya Marozkina publishes new book connecting nutrition, cancer prevention
- Art historian Henry Adams to appear at 2014 ARTExpo to lead tour, talk and sign new book