Leonardo Madureira, associate professor of banking and finance, presented his paper, “Sell-Side Benchmarks” at the Financial Management Association meeting in Atlanta last fall. Another paper, “Analyst’s Industry Expertise,” was published as the lead article in the October-December 2012 edition of the Journal of Accounting and Economics. Finally, he presented, “Stock Picking, Industry Picking, and Market Timing in Sell-Side Research” at a recent meeting of the American Finance Association in San Diego.
Weatherhead School’s Leonardo Madureira presents, publishes multiple papers
- Former Weatherhead School Dean Scott Cowen named CWRU trustee
- Apply by March 20 to present at Cancer Research Fair
- Arthur Chu—11-time winner of ”Jeopardy!”—to visit campus for three events Feb. 20
- Former Tulane president, Weatherhead School dean Scott Cowen to present on Hurricane Katrina’s effects on New Orleans
- In the mood to trade? Weather may influence institutional investors’ stock decisions