Leonardo Madureira, associate professor of banking and finance, presented his paper, “Sell-Side Benchmarks” at the Financial Management Association meeting in Atlanta last fall. Another paper, “Analyst’s Industry Expertise,” was published as the lead article in the October-December 2012 edition of the Journal of Accounting and Economics. Finally, he presented, “Stock Picking, Industry Picking, and Market Timing in Sell-Side Research” at a recent meeting of the American Finance Association in San Diego.
Weatherhead School’s Leonardo Madureira presents, publishes multiple papers
- Weatherhead 100 awards recognize Northeast Ohio’s sales growth leaders for 2014
- SAGES fellow Benjamin Sperry serves on panel at annual meeting on criminology
- Law’s Erik Jensen has recent work published
- Law professor Jessie Hill presents at recent events on variety of topics
- Learn about impact of design in today’s corporate world at Dec. 2 presentation