Leonardo Madureira, associate professor of banking and finance, presented his paper, “Sell-Side Benchmarks” at the Financial Management Association meeting in Atlanta last fall. Another paper, “Analyst’s Industry Expertise,” was published as the lead article in the October-December 2012 edition of the Journal of Accounting and Economics. Finally, he presented, “Stock Picking, Industry Picking, and Market Timing in Sell-Side Research” at a recent meeting of the American Finance Association in San Diego.
Weatherhead School’s Leonardo Madureira presents, publishes multiple papers
- Weatherhead School of Management launches new magazine
- Faculty members in medicine, management win best overall manuscript award at international conference
- Rekha Srinivasan honored with Jackson Award
- Four professors selected for Faculty Distinguished Research Award
- Ask Lyft COO Rex Tibbens questions at interactive lunchtime Skype session April 11