NPR: The fiscal cliff deal may have alleviated some business concerns, but what’s most important to small businesses is what’s happening in their sector, said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “You know, if demand is strong, and the economy is growing and people are demanding products and services, then they feel confident on expanding and when that’s not happening they don’t feel confident,” he said.
Weatherhead’s Scott Shane sounds off on small business confidence
- Medicine’s Gregory Cooper presents the dangers of deep sedation colonoscopies
- Corner Alley to open Dec. 3 in University Circle
- Case Western Reserve and Cleveland Clinic expand education campus to include dentistry and nursing
- Undergraduates: Apply for funding to attend conference related to children’s well-being
- Learn about collaboration opportunities in China at next Global Talk Series event