NPR: The fiscal cliff deal may have alleviated some business concerns, but what’s most important to small businesses is what’s happening in their sector, said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “You know, if demand is strong, and the economy is growing and people are demanding products and services, then they feel confident on expanding and when that’s not happening they don’t feel confident,” he said.
Weatherhead’s Scott Shane sounds off on small business confidence
- Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers answers questions about impact of Obamacare on amount of uninsured Americans
- Psychology’s Lisa Damour writes about false perception that girls are meaner than their male peers
- History professor’s Twitter account goes viral—again
- Give to “Shop with a Cop” fundraiser to help local families
- Learn how to help students navigate study abroad process at Dec. 3 Global Talk session