NPR: The fiscal cliff deal may have alleviated some business concerns, but what’s most important to small businesses is what’s happening in their sector, said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “You know, if demand is strong, and the economy is growing and people are demanding products and services, then they feel confident on expanding and when that’s not happening they don’t feel confident,” he said.
Weatherhead’s Scott Shane sounds off on small business confidence
- 121 Fitness offering special student discount this month
- Case Cycling takes part in state championships; more events coming soon
- Take advantage of University Hospitals’ special holiday yoga offers
- Grab a free coffee or hot chocolate today, courtesy of Alpha Phi
- Intersections symposium and poster session to take place Dec. 6