NPR: The fiscal cliff deal may have alleviated some business concerns, but what’s most important to small businesses is what’s happening in their sector, said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “You know, if demand is strong, and the economy is growing and people are demanding products and services, then they feel confident on expanding and when that’s not happening they don’t feel confident,” he said.
Weatherhead’s Scott Shane sounds off on small business confidence
- Researchers find byproducts from gum disease incite deadly oral cancer growth
- Show CWRU pride, win prizes at Student Leadership Journey Council’s Spirit Day
- What’s better—artificial, natural or no sugar at all? Find out at upcoming 121 Fitness event
- Six Sigma statistical program now available for free on Software Center
- Construction to start this spring on performing arts center project