NPR: The fiscal cliff deal may have alleviated some business concerns, but what’s most important to small businesses is what’s happening in their sector, said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “You know, if demand is strong, and the economy is growing and people are demanding products and services, then they feel confident on expanding and when that’s not happening they don’t feel confident,” he said.
Weatherhead’s Scott Shane sounds off on small business confidence
- University Farm Director Ana Locci discusses operations of farm
- Distinguished University Professor Richard Boyatzis to launch another round of his MOOC
- Nursing’s Kathy Wright talks about her study showing benefits of housecleaning for older adults
- Summer housing information now available
- Attend 38th annual Biomedical Graduate Student Symposium on May 8