NPR: The fiscal cliff deal may have alleviated some business concerns, but what’s most important to small businesses is what’s happening in their sector, said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “You know, if demand is strong, and the economy is growing and people are demanding products and services, then they feel confident on expanding and when that’s not happening they don’t feel confident,” he said.
Weatherhead’s Scott Shane sounds off on small business confidence
- Faculty members develop program to encourage Romanian adoption
- Law’s Jonathan Adler discusses impact of federal appeals circuit on Obamacare decision
- Researchers find cataract surgery slows dementia for Alzheimer’s patients
- Employee Assistance Service offers resources for employees
- New Graduate Orientation to be held Aug. 19-20