NPR: The fiscal cliff deal may have alleviated some business concerns, but what’s most important to small businesses is what’s happening in their sector, said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “You know, if demand is strong, and the economy is growing and people are demanding products and services, then they feel confident on expanding and when that’s not happening they don’t feel confident,” he said.
Weatherhead’s Scott Shane sounds off on small business confidence
- Political science’s Justin Buchler discusses challenges for Republican Party uniting at RNC
- History’s John Grabowski reflects on his childhood in Cleveland’s Slavic Village
- Political science’s Kathryn Lavelle joins panel discussions on RNC, DNC
- Maintenance performed on Student Information System; clear cache if experiencing login difficulty
- Get information about the 2016-2017 Student Medical Plan