NPR: The fiscal cliff deal may have alleviated some business concerns, but what’s most important to small businesses is what’s happening in their sector, said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “You know, if demand is strong, and the economy is growing and people are demanding products and services, then they feel confident on expanding and when that’s not happening they don’t feel confident,” he said.
Weatherhead’s Scott Shane sounds off on small business confidence
- Michael Goldberg’s MOOC used as inspiration for startup opportunity
- Law’s Jessie Hill weighs in on Supreme Court decision on Texas abortion clinics
- Construction continuing down Adelbert Road
- Assist the Office for Sustainability this coming academic year
- New CWRU mailing lists must be created in Google Groups starting June 30