NPR: The fiscal cliff deal may have alleviated some business concerns, but what’s most important to small businesses is what’s happening in their sector, said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “You know, if demand is strong, and the economy is growing and people are demanding products and services, then they feel confident on expanding and when that’s not happening they don’t feel confident,” he said.
Weatherhead’s Scott Shane sounds off on small business confidence
- Mexico and American Modernism caps Landau’s art history career at CWRU
- CWRU’s book sale moves to Veale Center with the arrival of 80,000 items
- Focus groups being held for pregnant, recently pregnant post-doctoral and doctoral students
- Assistant professors: Apply for the Pew Scholars Program by June 21
- Kent Hale Smith building lower level to be renumbered; effective June 15