NPR: The fiscal cliff deal may have alleviated some business concerns, but what’s most important to small businesses is what’s happening in their sector, said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “You know, if demand is strong, and the economy is growing and people are demanding products and services, then they feel confident on expanding and when that’s not happening they don’t feel confident,” he said.
Weatherhead’s Scott Shane sounds off on small business confidence
- Researchers led by Anthony Jack find evidence for dual-process theory
- Law’s Michael Benza sounds off on duration of fraud case against Browns owner’s company
- School of Medicine’s Neil Korman discusses skin condition of Canadian former finance minister
- CWRU names Yale’s Amy Backus athletic director
- Political science’s Karen Beckwith is lead editor on new book series