NPR: The fiscal cliff deal may have alleviated some business concerns, but what’s most important to small businesses is what’s happening in their sector, said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “You know, if demand is strong, and the economy is growing and people are demanding products and services, then they feel confident on expanding and when that’s not happening they don’t feel confident,” he said.
Weatherhead’s Scott Shane sounds off on small business confidence
- School of Nursing receives $2.9 million to support development of professional nurse educators
- Social Justice Institute’s Rhonda Y. Williams discusses incident of RTA police pepper spraying crowd after “Black Lives Matter” conference
- New students: Act now—registration closes Saturday for special orientation events
- Learn how to create a warm classroom environment at Thursday’s UCITE session
- Visit Happy Dog tonight to learn about evolution of frogs