NPR: The fiscal cliff deal may have alleviated some business concerns, but what’s most important to small businesses is what’s happening in their sector, said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “You know, if demand is strong, and the economy is growing and people are demanding products and services, then they feel confident on expanding and when that’s not happening they don’t feel confident,” he said.
Weatherhead’s Scott Shane sounds off on small business confidence
- Medicine’s Stanton Gerson discusses the role of viruses in development of cancer treatment
- PhD candidate John Romey reflects on his experience as a Fulbright Scholar in Paris
- Susan Helper speaks on U.S. Department of Commerce manufacturing report released last week
- Medicine’s Steven Waggoner discusses preventive measures for ovarian cancer
- 5 questions with…documentary star, dual-degree student Imani Scruggs