NPR: The fiscal cliff deal may have alleviated some business concerns, but what’s most important to small businesses is what’s happening in their sector, said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “You know, if demand is strong, and the economy is growing and people are demanding products and services, then they feel confident on expanding and when that’s not happening they don’t feel confident,” he said.
Weatherhead’s Scott Shane sounds off on small business confidence
- Fox 8 News features National Youth Sports Program
- Proffesor Emeritus Bahman Guyuron discusses surgery as option for teenagers with migraines
- Mandel School’s Mark Joseph discusses banning of special entrances for lower-income residents in New York City
- Education Services for Students offers course on academic strategies to develop study skills
- Next PRCHN seminar to feature evaluation of Ohio’s Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program