NPR: The fiscal cliff deal may have alleviated some business concerns, but what’s most important to small businesses is what’s happening in their sector, said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “You know, if demand is strong, and the economy is growing and people are demanding products and services, then they feel confident on expanding and when that’s not happening they don’t feel confident,” he said.
Weatherhead’s Scott Shane sounds off on small business confidence
- School of Engineering dean Jeffrey Duerk discusses Nottingham Spirk, think[box] partnership
- Law’s Paul Giannelli discusses possibility of new suspects in 1999 murder case
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis discusses latest tech news
- Cleveland Digestive Diseases Research Core Center Seminar Series to host talk on liver disease
- Nominate faculty for 2015 Frank and Dorothy Humel Hovorka Prize