NPR: The fiscal cliff deal may have alleviated some business concerns, but what’s most important to small businesses is what’s happening in their sector, said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “You know, if demand is strong, and the economy is growing and people are demanding products and services, then they feel confident on expanding and when that’s not happening they don’t feel confident,” he said.
Weatherhead’s Scott Shane sounds off on small business confidence
- Law’s Jessie Hill talks about how challenges to anti-abortion legislation in other states could affect Ohio
- Pediatrics’ Sharon Meropol discusses impact of antibiotics on diversity of infant’s microbiome
- Learn about Middle Eastern culture at Feb. 9 event
- Volunteer for CWRU’s Community Emergency Response Team
- Show off your creativity for Kelvin Smith Library’s Art of STEM Competition