NPR: The fiscal cliff deal may have alleviated some business concerns, but what’s most important to small businesses is what’s happening in their sector, said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “You know, if demand is strong, and the economy is growing and people are demanding products and services, then they feel confident on expanding and when that’s not happening they don’t feel confident,” he said.
Weatherhead’s Scott Shane sounds off on small business confidence
- Music’s Daniel Goldmark talks about the Cleveland Orchestra’s live accompaniment to ‘Psycho’
- Anthropology’s Cynthia Beall discusses history, experiences of Sherpas
- Last chance to tell us about your first year at CWRU
- Seniors: Last chance to tell us about your experiences at CWRU
- Biomedical Graduate Student Organization to host social, fundraiser April 25