NPR: The fiscal cliff deal may have alleviated some business concerns, but what’s most important to small businesses is what’s happening in their sector, said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “You know, if demand is strong, and the economy is growing and people are demanding products and services, then they feel confident on expanding and when that’s not happening they don’t feel confident,” he said.
Weatherhead’s Scott Shane sounds off on small business confidence
- History’s John Grabowski discusses preservation efforts of Cleveland landmarks
- School of Medicine’s Stefan Gravenstein discusses study on educational sessions for Medicare patients
- Incoming students: Register for orientation excursions
- Attend information sessions on applying for Social Security
- Faculty, grad students invited to submit Freedman Center for Digital Scholarship Colloquium proposals by July 31