NPR: The fiscal cliff deal may have alleviated some business concerns, but what’s most important to small businesses is what’s happening in their sector, said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “You know, if demand is strong, and the economy is growing and people are demanding products and services, then they feel confident on expanding and when that’s not happening they don’t feel confident,” he said.
Weatherhead’s Scott Shane sounds off on small business confidence
- Most Americans do not need to be concerned about the spread of Ebola, says School of Medicine’s Keith Armitage
- School of Dental Medicine’s Leena Palomo highlights risk of “island” dental practice mentality
- Anthropology’s Vanessa Hildebrand discusses multicultural caregiving
- Staff: Provide additional feedback on campus climate during upcoming focus groups
- Drop pumpkins from Clarke Tower at annual Jack Bash