NPR: The fiscal cliff deal may have alleviated some business concerns, but what’s most important to small businesses is what’s happening in their sector, said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “You know, if demand is strong, and the economy is growing and people are demanding products and services, then they feel confident on expanding and when that’s not happening they don’t feel confident,” he said.
Weatherhead’s Scott Shane sounds off on small business confidence
- University installs nation’s first critical-care transport helicopter simulator for flight nurse training
- Case Western Reserve University students, alumni bring hard science and fun to CES 2015
- “Get Fit For Life” with 121 Fitness’ 12-week nutrition program
- 2015 Spartan Challenge entrepreneurship competition offers more than $20,000 in prizes
- School of Medicine Dean Davis, Assistant Professor Justin Lathia recognized at Ohio Cancer Research Associates event