NPR: The fiscal cliff deal may have alleviated some business concerns, but what’s most important to small businesses is what’s happening in their sector, said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “You know, if demand is strong, and the economy is growing and people are demanding products and services, then they feel confident on expanding and when that’s not happening they don’t feel confident,” he said.
Weatherhead’s Scott Shane sounds off on small business confidence
- Weatherhead’s Richard Buchanan discusses benefit of incorporating design into K-12 education
- Reproductive biology’s Patrick Catalano talks about study to prevent obese mice from having overweight babies
- Earth, Environmental, and Planetary Sciences’ Steven Hauck talks about potential NASA missions to Venus and asteroids
- Visit newly opened Maltz Performing Arts Center at Department of Music concerts Oct. 11-12
- New rules added to Humans vs. Zombies game