NPR: The fiscal cliff deal may have alleviated some business concerns, but what’s most important to small businesses is what’s happening in their sector, said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “You know, if demand is strong, and the economy is growing and people are demanding products and services, then they feel confident on expanding and when that’s not happening they don’t feel confident,” he said.
Weatherhead’s Scott Shane sounds off on small business confidence
- Design and innovation’s Steven Feldman examined the risks of surveillance on business in China
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis presented the latest technology news
- Radiology’s Chip Gilkeson discussed new medicare proposal
- First commercially available 100-gigabit fiber network to run from downtown to University Circle
- Deadline for MLK Celebration funding requests extended to Nov. 30