NPR: The fiscal cliff deal may have alleviated some business concerns, but what’s most important to small businesses is what’s happening in their sector, said Scott Shane, the A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies. “You know, if demand is strong, and the economy is growing and people are demanding products and services, then they feel confident on expanding and when that’s not happening they don’t feel confident,” he said.
Weatherhead’s Scott Shane sounds off on small business confidence
- New Nord Family Greenway profiled in “Architect Magazine”
- Distinguished University Professor Richard Boyatzis weighs in on research suggesting emotions can be spread from person to person
- Music’s David Rothenberg previews The Cleveland Orchestra’s performance of Dvorak’s Stabat Mater
- PRCHN’s Darcy Freedman discusses Future of Food in Your Neighborhood Study
- Collegiate Inventors Competition accepting applications through June 1