WKYC: Nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh discusses the consequences of diet pills, from fat-burning pills to laxatives. She sites the potentially acute dangers of taking such substances, many of which have yet to be properly researched.
Weight loss pills potentially dangerous, says nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh
- Medicine’s Roy Buchinsky talks about health benefits of reaching 10,000 steps per day
- Weatherhead School’s Mark Sniderman discusses inflation trends
- 5 questions with…alumnus, think[box] manager Ian Charnas
- Professor Mark Singer elected to American Academy of Social Work and Social Welfare
- Biology’s Karen Abbott named Early Career Fellow of Ecological Society of America