WKYC: Nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh discusses the consequences of diet pills, from fat-burning pills to laxatives. She sites the potentially acute dangers of taking such substances, many of which have yet to be properly researched.
Weight loss pills potentially dangerous, says nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh
- New Nord Family Greenway profiled in “Architect Magazine”
- Distinguished University Professor Richard Boyatzis weighs in on research suggesting emotions can be spread from person to person
- Music’s David Rothenberg previews The Cleveland Orchestra’s performance of Dvorak’s Stabat Mater
- PRCHN’s Darcy Freedman discusses Future of Food in Your Neighborhood Study
- Collegiate Inventors Competition accepting applications through June 1