WKYC: Nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh discusses the consequences of diet pills, from fat-burning pills to laxatives. She sites the potentially acute dangers of taking such substances, many of which have yet to be properly researched.
Weight loss pills potentially dangerous, says nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh
- Psychological sciences’ Brooke Macnamara explains her research on practice
- History’s Kenneth Ledford talks about Donald Trump’s statement about NATO
- Political science’s Karen Beckwith discusses symbolism of U.S. Rep Marcia Fudge chairing DNC
- Like humans, lowly cockroach uses a GPS to get around, scientists find
- 2016 CWRU graduate receives prestigious Theta Chi Fraternity 2016 Colley Award