WKYC: Nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh discusses the consequences of diet pills, from fat-burning pills to laxatives. She sites the potentially acute dangers of taking such substances, many of which have yet to be properly researched.
Weight loss pills potentially dangerous, says nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh
- Juniper Community Council’s 9th annual Star Search to take place April 3; sign up today
- Register to play in this weekend’s badminton tournament
- Scholar to discuss Stevie Wonder’s exploration of technology at next Baker-Nord Center event
- Political scientist to explain how democracy assistance doesn’t confront dictators
- Organizational Development and Learning Unit to host series on conflict management, workplace violence