WKYC: Nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh discusses the consequences of diet pills, from fat-burning pills to laxatives. She sites the potentially acute dangers of taking such substances, many of which have yet to be properly researched.
Weight loss pills potentially dangerous, says nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh
- Psychiatry’s Stephen B. Levine answers questions about people who are transgender
- Case Western Reserve University among team of community partners to bring Violins of Hope to Cleveland
- Staff member Cara McManus dies after 18-month battle with lung cancer
- Get ready for finals with Late-Night Breakfast April 30
- ITS upgrades network speeds across many south side buildings