WKYC: Nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh discusses the consequences of diet pills, from fat-burning pills to laxatives. She sites the potentially acute dangers of taking such substances, many of which have yet to be properly researched.
Weight loss pills potentially dangerous, says nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh
- Center on Urban Poverty and Community Development researchers write about lead exposure
- PBS documentary to showcase Violins of Hope
- Law’s Jonathan Adler comments on Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts’ plans to limit the role of courts
- Eat pizza with Provost Baeslack, learn about new university initiatives today
- CWRU alumnus to take the field for Super Bowl 50