WKYC: Nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh discusses the consequences of diet pills, from fat-burning pills to laxatives. She sites the potentially acute dangers of taking such substances, many of which have yet to be properly researched.
Weight loss pills potentially dangerous, says nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh
- Law’s Jonathan Adler explains Denver’s potential legal trouble over blocking Chick-fil-A from airport
- Medicine’s Scott Frank discusses research on smoking electronic cigarettes
- Get inspired by nature: Take “Autumn in the Country” classes at University Farm
- Next “Talking Foreign Policy” program with Law Dean Michael Scharf to focus on Iran nuclear accord
- Wear blue or gray tomorrow—and every Friday—to show CWRU pride