WKYC: Nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh discusses the consequences of diet pills, from fat-burning pills to laxatives. She sites the potentially acute dangers of taking such substances, many of which have yet to be properly researched.
Weight loss pills potentially dangerous, says nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh
- Submit proposals for Saint-Gobain Student Design Competition by Oct. 2
- Apply now to help plan Thwing Study Over
- Faculty: Find out how library resources, staff can improve your teaching
- Planned outage of Peoplesoft EPM Budget and Data Warehouse Reporting Systems Oct. 3-6
- Power of Diversity lecture series continues Oct. 7 with talk on poverty issues