WKYC: Nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh discusses the consequences of diet pills, from fat-burning pills to laxatives. She sites the potentially acute dangers of taking such substances, many of which have yet to be properly researched.
Weight loss pills potentially dangerous, says nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh
- Faculty members develop program to encourage Romanian adoption
- Law’s Jonathan Adler discusses impact of federal appeals circuit on Obamacare decision
- Researchers find cataract surgery slows dementia for Alzheimer’s patients
- Employee Assistance Service offers resources for employees
- New Graduate Orientation to be held Aug. 19-20