WKYC: Nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh discusses the consequences of diet pills, from fat-burning pills to laxatives. She sites the potentially acute dangers of taking such substances, many of which have yet to be properly researched.
Weight loss pills potentially dangerous, says nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh
- 5 questions with… cancer disparities researcher Monica Webb Hooper
- Biology’s Valerie Haywood presents at American Society of Plant Biologists annual conference
- Donate blood at Aug. 25 American Red Cross drive
- Law’s Erik M. Jensen gives his take on benefits of the Electoral College
- Law’s Jonathan Entin pens two chapters for new books, two articles for “The Federal Lawyer”