WKYC: Nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh discusses the consequences of diet pills, from fat-burning pills to laxatives. She sites the potentially acute dangers of taking such substances, many of which have yet to be properly researched.
Weight loss pills potentially dangerous, says nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh
- Faculty-student team participating in summer cohort of research commercialization program
- An alert for parents: CWRU nursing school researcher raises awareness of flame-retardant dangers in household products
- Register today for on-campus telecast of XSEDE Big Data Workshop
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg blogs about how developing start-up culture could help Botswana’s economy
- Weatherhead School’s Jenny Hawkins discusses shift from 9-to-5 workdays to more flexible schedules for employees