WKYC: Nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh discusses the consequences of diet pills, from fat-burning pills to laxatives. She sites the potentially acute dangers of taking such substances, many of which have yet to be properly researched.
Weight loss pills potentially dangerous, says nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh
- Graduate students: Get discounted Cedar Point tickets for May 7
- Faculty: Work hands-on with learning management systems during two-part event
- Ethics Table Fellows to hold day-long series of public discussions
- John Ruhl’s commitment to student success earns him Diekhoff Award for Mentoring
- School of Nursing’s Ronald Hickman Jr. wins 2016 John S. Diekhoff Mentoring Award