WKYC: Nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh discusses the consequences of diet pills, from fat-burning pills to laxatives. She sites the potentially acute dangers of taking such substances, many of which have yet to be properly researched.
Weight loss pills potentially dangerous, says nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh
- Stephanie Endy named associate VP for research in CWRU’s Office of Research and Technology Management
- Take self-defense courses this semester
- $3.73 million federal grant awarded to Case Western Reserve-led education alliance
- Register by Oct. 7 for badminton tournament
- Discounted regalia available at university bookstore through Nov. 30