WKYC: Nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh discusses the consequences of diet pills, from fat-burning pills to laxatives. She sites the potentially acute dangers of taking such substances, many of which have yet to be properly researched.
Weight loss pills potentially dangerous, says nutrition’s Mary Beth Kavanagh
- Weatherhead School’s Steven Feldman shares insights on doing business in China
- Psychology’s Brooke N. Macnamara discusses how practice pays off with different activities
- Researchers find support team can help caregivers manage end-of-life treatment, decisions
- Summer barbecue season concludes Wednesday with Hawaiian theme
- Bon Appetit Management Co. to hold job fair