The Columbus Dispatch: School of Medicine researchers have discovered a mutant form of the gene Chk1 that permanently stopped the growth of cancer cells. It’s a discovery assistant professor Youwei Zhang said is unprecedented and shows the gene will kill cancer cells without chemotherapy.
Youwei Zhang discusses recent finding that mutant gene stops cancer cell growth
- Housing options available for summer
- Engineering’s Jing Lee give keynote talk at Great Lakes Bioinformatics Conference
- Social Justice Institute, course highlighted in book chapter by SJI’s Rhonda Williams
- Sociology’s Brian Gran discusses Cleveland kidnapping cases, attends UN human rights event
- Learn how to use Google Hangouts during upcoming ITS Connect event